✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛- 10 ✰

Sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! (・∀・)ノ
-----

KOOkiee... bun what happen!...open your eyes baby jennie patted kookie's cheek lightly 'See mumma is here bunny

Jennie broked down in tears as kookie didn't respond. Jisoo worriedly kneel down beside jennie side and hugged her from side trying to comfort her. While taehyung picked kookie up from floor and putted him on his bed carefully and went out to call jungkook.

𝙾𝚗 𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙻 <<

-Hello

Tae: Jungkook where the hell are you rn?' Jungkook got confused as taehyung sound so tensed and furious, he calmly replied 'Hyung.. hyung don't freak out I'm at Han river rn... what happened?...is everything alright there?' jungkook asked now a bit worriedness can be seen on his face as well.

Tae: 'Jungkook just come home fast as soon as possible. I can't tell you the whole incident on call, so come fast' Now jungkook sensed something is really big happened that's why taehyung  called him this urgently 'alright hyung alright hyung!..I'll be there in five minutes'  jungkook declined the call as he got in his car. After buckling up his seatbelt he drove of to his home with full speed, not caring about the traffic.

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅-''

As soon as jungkook declined the call, he dialed their family doctor's number and told him to come home quickly. After awhile he cut off the call and headed towards kookie.

Tae did you inform jungkook about kookie's condition?' jisoo asked as worriednes were visible in her voice.

Tae let out a heavy breath " Not yet, but I told him to come home fast...he will be here in a while'

All of sudden someone knocked the door and now  everyone's attention were on it. After getting a permission from Tae one of their guard entered with their family doctor.

Dr polietly bowed 'Good evening mr kim...How may I help you'

Taehyung shaked his hand with dr. and told him about kookie's condition . Dr checked kookie's nerves, heartbeat and more . After the checkup dr took off his stetoscope and turned towards Tae

"Umm...Mr kim can I ask you something, if it's okay?" Dr said

actually tae got confused but  motioned him to continue

"Umm...Do someone mentally abused your kid ?... I mean after looking at his condition I can say that he is mentally disturb . and if this continues like this in future then it may lead him to depression or any other serious trauma" words stuck in taehyung's throught at doctor's statment . he was so shocked like his baby were going through this much and he had no clue about it.

Meanwhile jennie was still processing everything she isn't beleiving on her ears till now. She is a mother and no mother can see her child suffering like this.

All of sudden someone spoke from behind " What's happening here...?"

To be continued.......
_________________________________________

Don't forget to vote ⭐

Do comment and follow for more ❤️