Love you Papa(Ch-3)

Dakshika's Pov:
I woke from my sleep sweating, because of the nightmare I just had. Getting up as I moved towards the mirror I could see the reflection of a young girl in her early 20s standing in front of me with puffed eyes, probably because she could not sleep at night easily. Her blue eyes, white cheeks and nose, which had a few red spots, acting as blush and her wavy hair hanging loosely in a bun.

Overall, the girl looked fragile, and that's what made me laugh, no one could imagine that this fragile girl had gone through so much.

Keeping my thoughts at bay I moved over to take a shower. Coming out of the shower I stood in front of the mirror wearing a black simple chiffon kurta and matching pants, I applied my lip balm and a face cream, later on wearing small hoops in my ears.

My hairs were already dry and parted from the middle. Looking at the mirror I could see a glimpse of Ma, in the mirror.

When I stepped out of my room, I turned left , moving towards the front of one of the rooms of the mansion. Pushing the door ajar, I entered to see Papa, lying their with machines attched to him, one of them depicting his heart beat.

I moved towards the bed and sat beside him. Holding one of his hands in my hands I kept staring at him when a tear drop slipped my left eye.

When Dakshika Singh Shekhawat was sent to an orphanage, at the mere age of 6 she became the quite kid. Not speaking much, only responding in one or two syllables and never caring what the others think or do. She now believed that it can't be her mistake. Till now, she had been thinking that there might be some problem in her that her family doesn't like her, let alone love her.But after getting the first letter of her mother one week after her Seventh Birthday and meeting the old man who came to her telling her to call him 'Nanu', she believed that she can't be wrong. And now rather than bearing everything she would stand up for herself. Little Dakshika was smart enough to know that 'Nanu' was a powerful man because not everyone was allowed to meet the so called Royal Princess. So if someone can meet her whenever she needs him or he wants than it's obvious, that he has the power to keep the people working for the Royals under control.

On her eighth Birthday he again gave her a letter from her biological mother and also introduced her to a new 'sweet uncle' as she called him. And just when she started to feel comfortable with the sweet uncle, he asked her whether she would accept him as her father. She clearly remembers how happy she felt at the moment, but all her happiness was gone the very next second when she remembered that the Royals adopted her and kept her very happily for the first year but then she had to beg to them to have a normal life and a little love and care. She instantly said no, because she didn't want her sweet uncle to do the same thing to her. However 'sweet uncle' aka Naitik Malhotra made her believe that he wont lead her to any such circumstances. And after much persuation he took Dakshika with him. The next five years of her life were a bliss, a fucking fairy tale, but if it continued then why would it be her life and not a real fairy tale.

So, destiny played its game. A traumatic experience snatched her father from her and now her 'Papa' was in coma. Though Dakshika was 13 then but she decided that she will avenge the people who were responsible for her papa's condition. She could never forget the unfortunate day when she saw the news headlines "One of the most powerful businessmen of the world 'Naitik Malhotra' who is rumored to have connections with the underworld was hanged in the middle of the state". "The police officials seem to be afraid of the criminal as they are not even taking a step towards Mr. Malhotra, who is supposedly dead."

Dakshika's Pov:
"Papa, you know in front of you these fucking tears won't stop." I said wiping my tears away.

"Anyways I am here to inform you that tomorrow I'll be leaving for India. I know that this isn't the ending, but the beginning; beginning of my revenge. I will take your and Ma's revenge papa. But please wake up now, ab aur nhi saha jata, you know Radha mom counts every single day and wakes up with the hope that maybe you'll wake up today and say, 'Aap bhot sundar lag rhi hain Radha.' She has been dying to tell you that she has fallen in love with you. She might not say it, but I know papa, and I think you also knew it that she loves you but what she doesn't know is that you also fell for her." My voice containing admiration in it.

Certain memories flooding my vision, times when he used to look at her then divert his eyes as soon as her eyes landed on him, when he used to drink coffee without sugar without throwing any tantrums just because she made it and many more like that and I couldn't help but smile a little remembering those happy memories. "I Love you both papa." my eyes were sparkling talking about two most important people of my life.

My cell phone ringed signalling an incoming call. My eyes darted towards papa once again, before I stood up, kissed his forehead, and whispered, " Love you, wake up soon", saying this I glanced at my phone screen to see 'Aajhi calling' flashing on it. My light smile appeared on my face.

Aajhiya Kashyap is one of the close friends of mine. According to her she is the only one who knows me inside out and can keep me in check. Huh! Illusions.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, I mean for God's sake you could have called me once or atleast picked up when I called you last week, Dakshi . Now will you say something!? " Her voice boomed through the cell.

It astonishes me till date that I am friends with a person like her! But then she can say the same about me. Also the other two are no less.

"Dakshi, are you there? Helloo" I kept my thoughts aside, "Yes I am. And about your accusations all I can say is, I am not free like you. And you know that better." My voice sounding cold and emotionless, yet she cared less. "

"So what, that's your problem not mine, Ok. So shut your mouth and keep it in your head that you won't be able to get rid of me. At least not in this life. "

"I am going outside Radha mom." I whispered as I waved at Radha mom moving out of the hall towards the garage. Sitting in my 'Bugatti Veyron' I kept saying one or two syllables to ensure her that I was on the line.

After reaching 'Ithaca Uni." I told her that I'll call her later. To which she just replied saying 'love you girl. Ba-bye.' I shook my head and headed towards the principal's office to inform him about my condition and to ask for a Transfer Certificate.

Author's Pov:
The day went by and Dakshika was out all day. Radha was worried for her but had to go to bed after receiving a text from Dakshika asking not to wait for her.
On the other side at the 'Rockaway' beach Dakshika was standing hugging herself. Her eyes staring into the horizon. Many thoughts revolving in her mind.
After sometime she sat in her car and moved towards Malhotra mansion at a much faster speed. Her speed above 180km/hr.

Her knuckles have turned white because of the force with which she held the steering wheel. When her car came in sight of the guards they were quick enough to open the gates before she knocks them off. Her Bugatti stopped just at the entrance as she headed inside moving towards her room.

She plopped on her bed and stared at the ceiling. Having first stage of insomnia, she knew she won't fall asleep that easily.