𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸𝙸

Dogday POV:

Everyone went back to there homes and Catnap decided to stay with me tonight." How about we have a movie night, we could one or two movies ", Catnap asked, " Sure we can do that but who house", I asked him, " Maybe my house, I mean we can visit each other houses in different days and all, and you can could pack some close to sleep in to be comfortable in them" he replied, " Ok then I'll go pack some stuff and we can go to your house" I told him. I went into my room and grab a backpack to fill it with items that I will need or wants to bring to Catnap home. " Can I help you with something " he sweetly asked me already has my sweater on, " How did you find and why are you wearing it" I asked with confusion. " I went outside and it felt cold, so I just decided to borrow a one of your sweaters " he replied. " You can have if only you return it to me when we come back here ok" I told him back, I finished packing my stuff and we headed out and locked the door behind me. The fact is that Catnap house isn't far away so we just decided to walk our way to there and we just kept each other entertain while walking, with talking back and forth we didn't notice that the time was short that we got there quickly then expected. " Let me just umm" he said he bend down to his carpet and got a object under it, and of course it was the house keys. " That's clever" I laughed, leading to make jokes of each other of what dumb silly things we do, he finally open the door and stepped a side of the door for to enter. " Oh why thank you so much, your such a gentleman Sr. Catnap" I joked, and get in there, it was neatly organized, smelled just like lovely lavenders that waiting to picked in field, and I was warm like house that tried maintains it heat in the winter months. " You can leave your stuff at my room or the living room, whatever you would like to do, anyways this your place so feel comfortable enough like if it was your home " he kindly said, already get objects for the movie night stuff like pillows, blankets, and snacks, trying to make it look comfortable enough. " I just leave at your room, if you don't mind" I replied  " I don't mind at all and if you need to use the restroom go to the door in the right side in my room" he said , still adding more objects to the living room.  I went into his room it was so nice that it nearly looked alike a hotel room that those rich people go to, I left my stuff aside of his bed and went into his bathroom to go take a quick shower and get ready, I left the door unlocked in case he wants to check in since I didn't tell what I was gonna do. I grabbed my objects that I needed to get ready, I pulled the leaver and set it to lukewarm, waited there, then I heard a knock on the door. " Yes, do you need something for me" I asked, while I was about enter the shower, " Oh just making sure that you're alright, I don't need anything, but you don't mind if I join to, don't you" asked politely, the last few words were quieter than the others. " Sure, if only you bring some towels", I replied to the door and finally get on the shower. " Ok then, I'll be back in a few" he replied  " Wait, can you also get my rubber duck from my bag, please " I asked him yelling loud enough for him to hear me,   he came back with his stuff and my rubber duck.

**°•⚠ Smut warning⚠•°**
If you're sensitive please skip to the next chapter thank you ❤.

" Here's your rubber duck" he said while handling it to me, then he got inside in the shower and decided to rinse himself and then make into a bath. " You won't really mind if I make it into a bath won't you, I nodded my head no, " alright then " he said. All my eyes we're focusing on was his back and what's beneath, then I felt myself getting turned on, when he finished setting everything up, I tucked him into my laps and made him face towards me. " Dogday " he shyly asked he was blushing like crazy, " You don't mind if we do this special thing don't you" I asked him, he nodded no, " But please go easy on me it's my first time", he said trying to get closer to my lap, I grabbed him by his side and starting kissing every sweet spots I find, biting him to mark him to let anyone know that this kitty is mine, I held up my fingers to his mouth, " suck" I demanded, he quickly sucked on them and it got them out and asked if he was ready for this, he answered with quiet yes, so I placed my fingers slowly into him and stretch him out for me, "aaah, dogday Ii mmmm ahh oh god, I need you in me already, oh please, ahhh please, more more more, I need something bigger than that. I added another finger and moaned more louder, " agh, mmm ugh please go inside me already, I can't wait much longer", he said purring along the process, " First time and you're already horny as fluff", I kept teasing him by just adding the another finger, until he actually starts begging for me, " Please AGh,  Dogday please be in me, I want you, I need you, please daddy" he begged, those lasts words turned me on, " alright then you're getting it" I replied, I line myself up to his entrance and he was already whining and pushing himself so I can get in, I slowly entered and he gave a loud moan that if he lived near the others they could of hear him, " Just tell me what and I will give you the best moments of your life my little moon", I told him still entering slowly, " start thrusting" he begged, I slowly began to thrust in him, he became more and more of a moaning mess, " Faster please faster " I picked up the place and then start to play with his member, so it will give him more pleasure, " agh mmmmrm ahh god agh more more oh faster please oh go harder please I need more ", he kept begging, I picked up the pace and started jerking him off and thrusting harder in him, { they are doing it the doggy pose } " whose a good kitten ", I asked " I am, I'm the good kitten", he moaned I thrust into him faster and then finally I reached to his sensitive spot, the spot that he will love for it to be abused. " Abuse it, love me, hurt me, fill me up dogday, please I need more", he begged and kept hitting his sweet spot, over and over again abusing it every chance I get going faster and deeper in him, " yes there right there", he whined, " Right here princess" I pulled out a little, but he pushed back, " Or right here" I deeply thrust into him and I felt like was reaching my climax, I kept feeding him and I felt his member twitch, letting me know he close to his climax" MORE MORF MOR AGH MORE PLEASE DON'T END THIS AGH", he kept yelling then finally I released in him and he released after a few seconds, leading him to yell louder, I gave my last thrust in him and got out. I lowered myself made him sit on my lap. " Thank you " he purred still softly gasping for air, after we finished taking the bath we headed to the living room to start our movie night.

Hai hai thank you guys for 292 views I love you so much and so thankful since I usually get only 12 readers so thank you for your support. I apologize for the wait. Love - Malki

1378 words