Chapter 10

Third person Pov-

When Aris came back after ending the call, he saw Lucas and Brandon fighting. he said shaking his head"When will you guys grow up and what are you guys fighting like a wild dogs"

"Aris, look, the dress of my choice will suit Bella better, right?" Lucas said while showing Aris the dress of his choice.

"No, Aris, the dress I have chosen is better." Brendan Said showing the dress of his choice.

"You both are idiots, you are liking the dress for Bella, so ask her about her choice." Aris said while placing his hand on his forehead.
.
...
..
.

"We didn't even think of that" both of them said together.

"Idiots" Aris muttered.

"Bella, now you tell me whose dress you liked more." Lucas said

"Yess, tell bella-"Brandon turned and said, but saw that Bella was not there.

"Hey guys, Bella is not here." Brendon said panicky.

Both Luca and Aris also saw and got scared.

"I told you both to take care of Bella, then where did Bella go?" Aris said angrily.

"she was here just a while ago." Lucas said.

"Now why are you standing here like a statue, search for Bella."Aris yelled and both got scared.

Aris called everyone and ordered the guards to find Bella.

"I had just met my daughter, where did she go?" Iris was in a bad state after crying. Alexender consoling her.

Zia Viola and zia Lisa also crying and their husbands was calming them down.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.

On the other hand, Bella walked towards the corridor. Where some boys were misbehaving with a girl.
Two boys were pressing the girl from both sides, one boy was making a video and the other boy was trying to forcefully kiss the girl.
The boy's hands were on the girl's breasts.

Bela went to all of them and said"bad touch."
When those boys looked back, they started laughing seeing Bela.

Bela picked up a stick lying there and said."You all are bad people. You are touching that girl in a bad way. leave her or else"

"Otherwise what will the little girl cry?" said one of the boys.

"No, this little girl will beat you." Bella said and started trying to hit them with that stick.

Those boys started laughing at Bella because her beating had no effect on them.

Then Bella remembered what Angel had taught her.

"Private part, Yes Angel told me that hitting the private part hurts a lot" Bella thought.

"Sorry, bad boys. this will hurt a lot" Bells said.
All the boys were confused as to what Bella was saying.

Then Bella hit the private parts of all the boys with that stick.
They started screaming badly and got down on their knees.

Bella beat those boys badly with a stick, a huge crowd started gathering there.

Romeno Family's members came there searching for Bela and seeing the crowd, they all also came to see what happened And saw Bella beating four boys with a stick.

Then one of those boys got up and snatched the stick from Bella's hand.
And he was about to hit Bella with that stick when Bella closed her eyes tightly And she started waiting for the pain to happen. When she did not feel any pain for some time, she opened her eyes and saw Very angry Aris is holding the stick.

"How dare you hurt my Bella." Aris said in very angrily voice.
Those boys got scared just by the voice of Aris.

"Domino and Marco take them all and take care of them, you know" Aris said in cold voice.

Domino and Marco They took some guards and took those boys from there.

Bella slowly went towards the girl who was crying holding her knees to her chest.Bella slowly took out her handkerchief and gave it to the girl.

"Here, wipe your tears with this and drink the water." Bella said softy and giving her  a water bottle.

"Thanks sweetie" that girl said in whisper.

"No problem but My angel has taught me to learn to stand up for yourself because this is not a movie world where the hero always comes to save the heroine.
In the real world we have to fight for ourselves. No one will come to save you every time. Okay" BELLA said confidently.

Romeno Family was surprised to see this form of her little princess but they was most proud of her Bella.

"Bring this girl safely to her home." Alex said to one of the guards.

"Ok godfather" the guard bowed and left with the girl.

Iris hugged Bella while crying and said, "My daughter, don't go anywhere without telling us. We have just got you back. I don't want to lose you back."

"Momma those bad boys were harassing that girl, they were trying to bad touch her. No one else was doing anything so I went to help that girl." Bella said

"But how did you know they was touching her inappropriately?" Daren( cousin) said.

"when i was in that bad place and Angel went to get food for me then a bad man was trying to touch me up then Angel came there and he beaten  that man so much that he was not seen there again.
Then Angel taught me about good touch and bad touch." Bella said proudly.

"After that day, let alone touch me, any man would even try to look at me.
Angel whoop their bum" bella said.

When Romano's family heard this, they had many emotions.
Anger as to why they did not find Bella earlier, pain that they innocent daughter had to go through all this, happiness that Bella did not get hurt and now she is with her family.

"my daughter is very brave." Iris said Everyone nodded and bella smiled widely.

Everyone finish their shopping.

"Mumma, I am very hungry" said Bella placing her hand on her stomach.
Everyone chuckled.

"Ok sweetie, what you want to eat?" Iris said.
Bella started thinking by placing her little finger on her chin.

"Sandwich" bella said clapping her hands.

"Ice cream party from my side to everyone because today my daughter has done such a great job." Alexender said proudly.

"YESSS" all younger one yelled happily.

Hy star's 💫💫💫💫

Did you like the chapter
Do you have any suggestions.
Love you all so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Stay healthy, stay happy
Plz like and comment
Share my story to your friends