Duel of the Snipers

Although I wanted to get to the best ground to provide support the the teams, this climb was a bit ridiculous.

*whispers* "Just how many more stairs are there in this building!"

ISAC: Calculating number of stairs remaining to objective point.

"Please don't."

ISAC: Disregarding.

Good grief. I just hope the team is doing alright while trying to get to this position. I hope they haven't been surrounded or something. Not to mention the air is starting to feel different. I feel like something really bad is coming, but I don't know what. We need to hurry and get out of this city.

Le Timeskip

I finally got into position and what did I see? The entire team was surrounded by a lot of bad guys. Though more allies appear to be in the group it won't matter much In this state, plus one of the enemies look like a kid, yet he seems to be their leader.

"There's not much I can do with just my M4 from here. I need to be able to see better."

I looked around and managed to get lucky. An SVD sniper rifle.

 An SVD sniper rifle

"This is perfect!"

I used the scope to better assess the situation, however that "kid" was sporting quite the sadistic/twisted look. I felt like I should go ahead and take him out.

"I'm not one for killing children, but every instinct I have is telling me to do this

"I'm not one for killing children, but every instinct I have is telling me to do this. Not to mention I'm not patched into the teams comms. ISAC can you patch me in?"

ISAC: Negative. too far away.

"I need to get back to the group so we can sync up on comms."

I looked again at that kid, but I saw him speak something, then suddenly the new girl in front quickly moved her shield right before she was hit with what looked like a crossbow bolt. From the way she recoil it was a high-powered one as well.

"Enemy sniper! But where did that shot come from?"

I kept scanning I looked to where I saw someone taking aim with their crossbow.