note

Hello there, dear reader!

Welcome to the realm of Dilkash, I hope you have fun being here!

This story is purely fictional so for anyone who wants to come at me by saying that you've got the names of the current generations of the Mewar Dynasty wrong. Oh honey, I know.

I have done my research and concluded that it will be better if I gave myself some creative freedom with the last 3-4 generations names of the Dynasty. That being said, if you do notice any historical incorrect facts about the dynast do not hesitate to contact me as I will gladly change it to the correct ones.

You might also notice that I've done some changes to the Palace's and Private Residency's mapping, but I felt like I could atleast give myself some freedom with that. also the exam status and vacation status of the school isn't accurate as I don't have any contacts with anyone from the school.(Not everything I do will be perfect, so yeah.)

Other than that, not everything I mention here is real and actually present in Udaipur. So don't come at me for that either. But, if I do mention a café or whatever which actually is real, I will surely mention their Instagram ID or some link or literally any information about them.

Other than all the informational things, if you notice a grammatical or typing error please do inform me. That just helps make this experience easier for you guys.

Also if you don't the meaning to a word I've not translated, don't hesitate to ask <3

Happy Reading!

Love,
Tithi <3