50

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 50 050

Chapter 50 050

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 49 049Next Chapter...Chapter 51 051

A few days later, Feng Lie sent news that General Blue had secretly traveled to Annan County with a few guards to visit the prince of Muliang.

September didn't plan to meet them so soon, but everyone came, and he couldn't avoid them anymore, but fortunately, Mo Qianqian went out to the mountains to watch people planting trees, so he also went out alone with Fenglie.

"Xiao Jincheng's dark line has been withdrawn just two days ago, and we will not be discovered this time when we go there secretly."

Out of the village, September took the mask handed over by Feng Lie, and sneered, "Sent someone to keep an eye on us for a month, and he can be regarded as a person who can persevere."

"I let out a little bit of a breath, found a deceased farmer, and took it as your previous identity, and he was probably suspicious, and barely believed."

"Leave him alone, where is General Blue now? Didn't he take such a risk to come here from the southern camp that he didn't worry about being discovered? September asked.

It's not that he's worried about his own safety, it's that he doesn't want the past to start over again, life and death on his side are small, and the safety of General Blue and his party is at stake.

"I've been with Rin and the two of them overnight to investigate, and I'm sure I'm not being followed."

"That's good."

September finally relieved, nodded and put the mask on his face, jumped on his horse, and hurried to the county seat with the two of them.

General Blue and his subordinates Qiao Zhuang dressed up and hurried all night to hurry back, just to hurry back after seeing September.

There are great variables in the army, and it is a big crime for the generals on his side to leave the barracks without authorization, and although there are people in the town, they must also avoid being discovered, so as not to be tongue-in-cheek.

The two stopped in a small farm yard in the west of the county, the front hooves of the two strong horses neighed in the air, and they turned over and dismounted in September, the door of the courtyard opened, and a group of four people walked out of the house, and knelt on one knee to the ground when they came.

"Greetings to the Son!" The four of them said in unison.

"Uncle Blue, please get up!" September hurriedly greeted them and helped the four of them up, "It's hard work all the way!" Let's go inside and say!

General

Blue and the other three men wiped a handful of tears, and the veterans who had been galloping on the battlefield for many years had never cried in blood and sweat along the way, but they all shed tears at this time.

King Mu Liang is still in a vein, how can they not be happy?

"How are Uncle Blue doing these two years?"

"Talk about something good or bad." General Blue sighed lightly, shook his head, and said: "Now that the five continents are falling apart, and there are often invasions from other continents around Luokang County, since the general's death, I have been helping him guard the Black Shadow Iron Cavalry and prevent the Black Eagle Iron Cavalry from being lost in my hands.