Chapter 11

Author Pov :

Author Pov :

Jungkook is now sitting beside his brother's bed .Jungkook didnt cry bcz he dont want to show his weakness .He is just looking at his lil brother who is sleeping peacefully .

Jk : Jesu i miss you .Today doctor said that your conditions is improving very well bcz of their good treatment .I know you will wake up soon .Im waiting for you my lil brother *peck his forehead * You know im giving punishment to your culprit , showing her hell . When you will wakeup i will give divorce to that b*tch but after facing my tortures then i will send her in jail or kill her & its will be your decision .

Its been 1 month of their marriage & Jk didnt give her a day without his torture , insults etc .He never let her breath in peace . Sian is silently tolerating his all tortures , insults .He is breaking her not only outside but also inside .He is treating her like a trash .His all harsh words hurting her , breaking her heart into million pieces.Sian is now losing her all hopes to free from all pain .She love her sister but her selfish sister didnt even care about her . Sian is very naive ,she didnt know that they are using her .She is very innocent .She just want love , she is craving for love but she is getting HATE .Btw Jk just torturing her but never force himself on her bcz he thought that she is his brother's ex & also he never touch girls without their permission , He f*cked many girls bcz they were ready to do sex with him thats why .

After sometime Jungkook left the hospital ofc after making sure about his safety with tight security .Today is Sunday thats why now he is going to his Palace .

------------4:00pm -----------

Sian is now cleaning the library . Her eyes are showing pain & nothing else .Suddenly she hissed bcz of burning sensation in her skin .Yesterday Jk burned her hand in hot water ,When she was making coffee for him in the kitchen . Kyun helped her to bandage it properly .She ignore her pain & started cleaning all shelfs.But he didnt notice that someone is behind him watching her every move & planning something painful for her its none other then Jungkook .Jk loves to hurt her but deep inside he is feeling pain & guilt .His heart ache whenever he hurt her .

Jk silently goes close to her . Sian was about to turn but a arm hold her from behind .

Jk : Hey wifey *dark Voice*

Sian feel her soul left her body , his dark voice giving her goosebumps on her whole body .He cage her between his arm & turn her around .Sian just close her eyes bcz she didnt want to look at him .Jungkook look at her face which is naturally beautiful , his heart is beating too fast , his eyes landed on her kissable lips ,his heart is saying to kiss her but his brain is saying no & Jk listened to his brain who is a devil for everyone .Jk quickly grip her hair & push her on the floor but her forehead got hit by wooded table's edge .Now there is a cut on her forehead , Sian hissed in pain but didnt said anything to him .Jungkook thought that she will yell at him but no .Jungkook always get shocked by her actions bcz in his research he got to know that she is a spoiled brat , rude , short temper , b*tch kind of girl but her all actions are saying opposite .First he thought that Mina was lying but he researched everything which is showing that Sayon is a bad person ,she tried to kill his brother .He is feeling like something isnt right here but he ignored that bcz he thought that she must be acting like this to get out of here .He also monitoring her by cctv cameras but still she didnt said or do anything which can show that she is Sayon , who is a b*tch but no which is kinda shocking for him .

He look at her who is sitting on the floor while lowering her head .

Jk : Get out from here .*dark voice *

Sian didnt waste her time she stood up & quickly run away from there with tears in her eyes .

Jk just sit on his chair & start to sipping wine .

His heart is aching bcz he saw her tears in her eyes .He is very confuse .

Then his phone ring & he pick that call .

Jhope : Jungkook you need to come here in our Head Office . That Han is planning to steal our weapons & we get to know this by our spy .

Jk quickly stood up with anger .

Jk : That bastard ....Ahh.....Ok...Hyung im coming there .

With that he left for his head office .