☯....23....☯

When he was done taking a shower, he looks himself in the mirror as he dried his body with a towel...

he sniffed as he started covering up the marks again. His tears wouldn't stop. he wore his oversized black shirt and black short . he wiped his tears and wrapped his wet hair into a messy low bun...

 he wiped his tears and wrapped his wet hair into a messy low bun

(Dress👆)

Tae came to the devil lying in his bed peacefully. Sleeping like he had done nothing...

he walked beside the bed and lied on the cold floor.

Tae heard a voice "Taehyung, come up and sleep." Tae ignored.

He again said, "Taehyung don't make me do it again." And that's what got him scared...

Tae got up from the cold floor and lied on the bed. But lied on the edge as far from him as he could. Curling him small and thin body in a fetal position. he felt himself being covered up with a blanket...

Under the warmth. Away from
the cold. But laying closer to
the devil.

The next day, the sound of people woke him up...

Tae got up from the bed and looked around. He was gone. Tae went in the closet to get changed but all his belongings were gone. everything...

Tae went out and jungkook was
there talking to a woman. She looked professional. Jungkook looked at Tae and smiled saying

 Jungkook looked at Tae and smiled saying

"Good that you're awake. Get ready."

"We going somewhere?"

"We're moving. Out of this
house."

"Moving?"

"Yes. Get ready and come down in 10 minutes. I'll be in the car."

The only thought tae had in his mind was how could jungkook pretend that nothing happened last night?

After 10 minutes of getting ready, Tae came out of the house and sat inside the car...