Pariksha?

Anubhav had his strong biceps around a woman's neck from her back who was struggling to breathe. He took out a knife and placed it on the nape of her neck. He was not able to see her face due to the mask she was wearing. The woman was constantly struggling to get out of his hold..in this procedure he got a glimpse of her eyes..which were dominating enough to divert his attention and here the woman took the opportunity and got out of his hold. (Ps:- too filmy na I know but insab ke Bina story me spice kaha aata hai?😏)

This little distraction was enough for her and she turned around and grabbed his neck pushing him against the wall. Her eyes were open wide and her body language screamed that she was boiling in anger.In a swift move she took out a knife from her belt she had tied around her waist and was about to stab him when her mask fell off.

"Shehzaadi aaaap!" Anubhav screamed in shock.

"Haaan hum. Ziada anjaane mat bano tum hum tumhari sachai jaante hai ab" haseena roared.

Anubhav's expressions changed but he covered it up quickly.

"Kya keh rahi hai aap konsi sachaai shehzaadi" Anubhav replied all confused.

"Humse dosti karke humari hatya karoge tum aur tumhe laga hume pata bhi nahi chalega..!" Haseena shouted gritting her teeth.

"are tumhare jaise bahut kambakht dekhe hai humne chukar to dikhao hume." Haseena roared.

Haseena replaced her grip from his neck with a sharp knife. And took both his hands in her other hand. There was hardly an inch gap between their faces..

Anubhav was intimidated and was struggling to breathe.

"Shehzaadi Jo bhi sachhai hai kripya humpar thodi door se waar kare aap humare itni kareeb rahengi to hum safai bhi nahi de paayenge. Hum bhramit ho rahe hai shehzaadi." Anubhav tried his luck with these sugar coated talks, though everything he was speaking was utter truth.

"Aeee! Kayar hum to aise hi baat karenge tumse! Pith piche waar karte ho! Hume koi safai chahiye bhi nahi. Ab saari safai shamshaan ghaat jaakar dena." Haseena threatened him.

Haseena twisted his hand and was about to slice off his neck.

"Rukiye shehzaadi!" Shehbaaz entered into the scene.

"Abbuu aaap" Haseena gasped as she knew that now her father will not let her kill this man.

Shehbaaz nodded. And signalled her to leave him.

"Abbu aapne bhi dekha na yeh aadmi dushman hai humara " haseena explained her father.

"Hum to kehte hai Dushmani bhi Dil se nibhani chahiye " abbu said with a smirk.

"ye astra shashtra ko hum bewajah hi ziada mehtva de dete hai" abbu smiled while eyeing anubhav.

"Abbu ab aap bhi is aadmi ki tarah jalebi jaisi gol gol baate na kare" haseena said as her mind was fogged with some very serious thoughts.

"Sabra kijiye shehzaadi...zara Hume bhi to dekhne dijiye aakhir kya chiz hai yeh Anubhav Singh" undoing his scabbard.

Haseena left him with a jerk

As soon as Haseena left him anubhav bowed down his head trying to pretend he was afraid of the consequences that were going to occur.

"Yaha baithiye" Shehbaaz instructed him pointing towards the rock with this sword.

Anubhav saw the sword and a fear filled his eyes.

"Are are janab dariye mat.." Shehbaaz said softly..

"hum aapko iss talwar se haani nahi pahuchane wale hai..aapne humari shehzaadi ke sath dur vyavhaar kiya hai uske liye itni asaan saza tch tch tch bilkul nahi" Shehbaaz smiled and Haseena smirked seeing that this time maybe she was wrong and shehbaaz will himself kill this man.

Anubhav swallowed the lump in his throat and sat down where the king instructed him to.

"Teerandaazi ki kasam hukum hum shehzaadi ko koi chot nahi pahuchana chahte the" Anubhav swored with guilt lingering his eyes.

Shehbaaz raised his eyebrows.

"Bura mat maniyega Raja ji ek Mughal mulk me rehne me hum jaise logo ko bahut khatra hai...(anubhav paused for a second and then again continued) isliye Hume har waqt satark rehna padta hai.." Anubhav said his part seriously while his head was bowed down with guilt.

"Aap ko shehzaadi ne mulk ke khufiya gufe me rehne ki jagah di...yaha bhala aapko kaisa khatra.." shehbaaz turned to the opposite side and folded his hands.

"Kya aap hume kayar batana chah rahe hai? ki hum peeth piche waar karenge?" Shehbaaz said politely but the rage was visible in his tone.

"Ya phir aapko lagta hai ki hum sab (muslims) bewajah sabki Jaan lete hai " this time his tone was more angry.

"Bilkul nahi. bilkul nahi. Raja ji " Anubhav replied quickly.

"Shehzaadi ne to humari Jaan bachayi hai hum aisa bilkul bhi nahi soch sakte. Aaj Jo hua us galati ke liye hum Dil se kshama chahte hai." Anubhav said joining his hands.

Haseena saw Shehbaaz's eyes softening and again the whole scene turning to what she predicted. She really needed to do something with this extra soft behaviour of her father.

Shehbaaz turned towards anubhav and sat beside him on the rock..Anubhav immediately got down and sat on the floor...shehbaaz smiled.

If it was some other situation he would hai told the person to sit with him but now the situation did not permit it. He was testing this Anubhav guy and he needed to be rude as of now.

"Agar aapko maafi chahiye to ek pariksha Deni padegi." Shehbaaz declared.

"Kaisi pariksha Raja ji" anubhav asked confused.

To be continued...

Please read this note-
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER COUPLE OR DUO ON YOUR MIND YOU CAN TELL ME, I'M PLANNING AN OS (ONE SHOT) SO I'LL WRITE IT ON THEM.

So here's the next part...If you like the story upvote the chapter and follow me... I'll be the happiest if you point out my mistakes or provide me with some suggestions for the story..Hoping for a good response ❤

~epiphanyou