AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Hello..!! 🤗 My Angles 😇

Dove this side .. so let's start my bhasan 😅

So first of all I wants to say you that ,  I recently started my writing career as a fresh writer . Before that I write but never in any platform.
This is my first book on wattpad . I also write novel on pocket novel so you can also check out there ......

Ooh so .... Sorry 😐 " LETS GET TO THE POINT 😤 "

IMPORTANT POINTS THAT YOU SHOULD READ AND FOLLOW :-

╰┈➤ As I am a fresh writer👉👈, so I am going to make many mistakes in this novel . So please have some mercy on my pretty mistakes 😅 and forgive your dear Author 🙏 .

╰┈➤ I'm not a pro writer and also English is not my first language , so you will going to see a lot of grammatical errors in the novel so don't be a " Grammatic CBI " .... Heeheee 😁😁 just joking you can rectify my mistake..... It will help me to be more good in writing.

╰┈➤ At the beginning , you may not like it's plot and find this novel boring or confusing . But as time passes so many changes will be seen in the characters and the story , and after that you will get to understand it . ( Till then never judge a book by it's starting 😐 .

╰┈➤ This novel is totally a fictional novel . So if you find any similarities in it with any other novel then it's completely a coincidence.

╰┈➤ In this novel the plot Idea and the characters names had only done by me . (No involvement of any third party ) ..

╰┈➤ I would sincerely appreciate if you would share your view point , reaction and thoughts in the comments while reading the chapters .

╰┈➤ But please don't fill the comment section with negative comments . If you don't like , then don't read it , no one is forcing you ..

╰┈➤ Ever if you want to say bad about a certain characters then try not to use abusive language .
--- Instead you can use some symbols such as ( @$& ) in between the words so it won't be reported .

╰┈➤ The story contains some mature scence ahead , so read at your own risk . If you don't like the smut part , then simply you can skip that part .

╰┈➤  And if you like the story then don't forget to " VOTE " ....... Because your single vote makes my chotu sa heart very very Khush 😄😄 .

Before ending my note I wants to tell you that I have said what I wanted to say ....
Here's I am ending my Note ....

But before that , I want to say that 👉👈 ,

My readers are My Angels 💖 and are My cutiepies 😚😚 and I love them so much because their appreciations means a lot to me ...... ✨

After all this if you have any query regarding this novel you can directly contact me on my Instagram account ID - " @dovewrites_ "
Author name - Dove

                          ~~  Byeee 👋 ~~
                                  💖💖