(9.3)

At Hospital :-

Shehnaaz open her eyes, she blink her eyes to adjust the light, she feel heaviness on her head she touch her forehead and found bandage on it. Finally she open her eyes and look at her surrounding. She groan in pain. She have a plaster in her left hand.

"Aghhh mein hospital?" she closed her eyes and try to remember what happened to her. Finally she remember about her wedding and her accident. She got with a jerk and feel pain all over her body.

"Sidharth" forgetting about her pain she shout his name.

Divya enter in her room and smile widely. "Shehnaaz finally tu uth gai" she hug her.

"Divya Sidharth" she asked about him.

"Ahmm tu...tu bata na kesi hai? Pain to nahi ho raha?" She try to divert the topic.

Her eyes filled with tears "Sid...Sidharth kaha hai? Div bata na please"

"Shehnaaz shant ho ja ruk mein doctor ko bulati hu" she turn but shehnaaz hold her hand.

"Tu nahi bata rahi na theek hai mein khudh hi jaakar dhundh lungi" she got up from bed but she feel pain and again sat on bed.

"Mat uth please"

"To bata na Sidharth kaha hai" she yelled at her. Nurse and Doctor come inside her room hearing her voice.

"Doc... doctor me... mere husband Sidharth... sidharth shukla wo theek hai na?".

"Dekhiye Mrs. Shukla aap shant ho jaiye warna aapka bp high ho jayega".

"I don't care about it mujhe Sidharth ke pass jaana hai".

"Aap shant ho jaiye please aapko aaram ki zarurat hai do din baad hosh aaya hai aapko".

"Kya do din baad div.. divya ye sach hai?".

"Don't take stress sheh please haan tujhe do din baad hosh aaya hai" she hug her.

Doctor give her injection so that she can take rest. She sleep again because of medicine effect. Divya eyes filled with tears because shehnaaz asked about Sidharth health in her sleep also. She went outside and saw yash there. She immediately hug him.

"Yash i can't see her like this wo pagal ho jayegi baar baar Sidharth ke baare me puch rahi thi"

"Shhh... Don't worry wo sambhal legi khudh ko she is very strong but abhi hum usko nahi bata sakte na Sidharth ke baar me warna wo stress le legi zyda".

"Hmm but kiu hua unke saath aesa kitne khush the wo dono"

"Divya ye hamare haatho me to nahi hai na ab please tum shaant ho jaao warna shehnaaz ko kon sambhalega". He wipe her tears.

Shehnaaz woke up in the evening, she saw divya is sleeping on chair beside her bed. She try to wake her.

"Divya" she shake her hand.

She woke up with jerk "kya hua tu theek hai na kahi dar hai doctor ko bulau?"

"Nahi baba mein theek hu please mujhe betha de".

"Haan ruk" she adjust her bed and help her to sit.

"Divya".

"Haan"

"Tujhe meri kasam sach sach bata Sidharth kese hai please divya"

She took a deep breath "first promise me tu zyda stress nahi legi"

"Tu mujhe bata".

"Shehnaaz jab tumhara accident hua tha uske ek ghante baad tum logo ko hospital laaya gaya tha khoon bohot beh chuka tha tum dono ka teri side ka airbag khul gaya tha isliye tere sar me phir bhi kam chot aai hai but unfortunately Sidharth ke side ka airbag open nahi hua uske sar par bohot gehri chot aai hai aur"