three

[...]

We walk inside the house, and the only thing I see is people being druk and making out, this party only  started like an hour ago?

We walk into the living room where the rest of our friends sat. I look around and see Liam sitting on the couch with Luna on his lap. Good for her. I make eye contact with him, and there it is again, that stupid smirk. This man is starting to get on my nerves.

"Noa, I'm gonna get us drinks, I'll be right back!" She says basically running off. "No Wai-" I try to stop her, why'd she leave me here? I turn around again and lock eyes with Luca who also has a girl on his lap.

I make a disgusted face and decide to look for Olivia anyway.

"Girl, you just left me there." I say walking into the kitchen. "Sorry, Luna and everyone was there." "Yeah, all with a guy." I raise my eyebrows. "Okay, let's go." She says laughing giving me my drink.

We get back to them and also teak a seat. "Guys let's play game." Luna says. Oh no.. So typical. "Sure, what?" Another girl asks. "Mmm, let's do spin the bottle. I'll start." Luna says grabbing an empty beer bottle. "I hope I get you." She whispers to Liam.

She spins the bottle and it lands on a guy named Callum, he's also on the hockey team. She goes up to him and sits on his lap while she kisses him. Oh for the love of God.

"Noa, you're next." She tells me. "Oh uhm, no, I'm good." I respond. "Ooooh come on." "I said I'm good." I say annoyed. "Jeez." She rolls her eyes as she sits down on Liam's lap again. "Okay, Liam, then it's your turn."

He sits up and looks at me while he spins the bottle. It lands on our friend Megan. He still doesn't break the eye contact with me and walks up to Megan. He leans down and puts his hands on each handrail and kisses her. Why did I get this weird feeling? It's not like I cared.

I wasn't up for this stupid game, so I went outside for some fresh air. But sadly the only thing I saw were people making out again and people throwing up. Great.

"Great party, right?" I hear someone coming up next to me. "Well, I don't know about that." I answer as we laugh. "I'm Ethan by the way." "Noa, Nice to meet you." I smile. "You're new at Stanford University, aren't you?" "I am, yes."

We chatted for a while, until the whole squad came outside and Olivia runs up to me. "Girl, they're skinny dipping into the pool." She laughs. "What the hell." I look over at them. Just a bunch of children honestly.

𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I walk outside into the garden, the boys had the idea to go skinny dipping. I thought why not?

I hadn't seen Noa in a while, so I look outside to find her. But then I see her sitting with a guy, I didn't like it for some reason. Who the hell is he? Whatever. It's not like I care. She was only fresh meat, that's why I went after her for the past few days, I guess.

I loved to annoy her. But she was not like the other girls. She didn't like it, or liked me.

Before I could think of something else, the boys pulled me into the pool with them.

𝐍𝐨𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"They're actually crazy." I laugh at the sight of the boys in the pool. "Hey, should we go?" I ask Olivia when I look at my phone seeing it's already 3 am. "Oh yeah, good idea. Let me say goodbye and get the girls."

I stand up, already heading for the door. "Leaving so soon, love?" I look to my right and see Liam standing there all wet, with a towel around him. "Yeah." I say awkwardly not knowing where to look really. "Too bad." He smirks. Why would he think that?

"You leaving?" Ethan asks walking up to us. "Yes, It's getting late." "Ah all right. Well it was nice meeting you, Noa." He smiles and Olivia walks up. "Yeah, it was. Goodbye." I give him a last smile and turn around.

I see Liam still standing there, almost looking jealous? But why would he be jealous? I look at him and hold eye contact for a few seconds before I walk inside to leave.

𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

As soon as she left I went up to that guy, "Who are you then, mate?" I say walking next to him. "Ethan. Who the hell are you?" I scoff at the confidence this man thought to be having. "Doesn't matter. You now Ethan, if I were you, I'd keep your distance from Noa." "Yeah, no way dude." He laughs and walks away.

I'll let him. He'll find out.

𝐍𝐨𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Kiara drove us back to college, we say our goodbyes and walk into our dorms.

"Did you have fun tonight, girl?" Liv asks me. "Yeah, you?" "Yep. I saw you chatting with Liam again." "Yeah, that man doesn't know how to leave me alone for real." I laugh. "Luna is literally obsessing over him." "Yeah I know." Was she already marking Luna's territory too?

Next morning I woke up early and decided to go for a run. As much as I love sleeping in, I also love going on an early run. I put on a white top with dark grey short joggers and my nike socks with my air forces. Yeah, I'm pretty basic. I pull my hair up in a high ponytail and put my AirPods in.

I had a good 5km run and went back to my dorm. When I walk in I see Olivia getting ready in the bathroom. "Ah you're back. We're going out for a brunch with the girls, wanna come?" She asks me. "Sure, I'll quickly hop into the shower." I respond.

I dry up, get ready and join the girls in the hall. We decided to walk because it's only 5 minutes away. We walk into this cute little cafe and take a table next to the window. I ordered some toast with scrambled egg. My all time favorite for real, I don't get how people get the egg ick.

"So, girlsss. I kissed Liam last night." Luna says. "You go girl!" Millie says. "Yeah, I think things could actually get real between us." She smiles. Oh, the poor girl. If only she knew that fuck boys like him don't do 'relationships'.

The rest of the weekend was pretty chill and went by way to fast. So it's Monday again and my stupid alarm wakes me up again, at fucking 7:30. My class starts at 8:30 so I quickly get ready and get going.

Later at lunch I grab some food and join the girls. "Hey!" I say taking a seat. "Hey babe!" Liv responds. I join the girls their chat and realize that they're talking about Liam again. Boring. "Guys there he is."Luna says pointing at Liam and some friends who are walking by.

"Liam! Hey, Liam!?" Luna yells running after them because he's not responding. Us girls also get up and walk towards them. "Why didn't you text me back?" Luna asks him.

"What's your name again?" Liam asks her. Is this asshole for real? "W-what?" Luna stutters. "Listen, I don't know who the fuck you are. So why the hell would I text you?" The attitude this man has is insane. So fucking cocky.

"Uhm.. We were together at the party, remember?" Luna responds. "No, I don't. And I would never date a girl like you." I scoff at his respond.

Luna walks away looking very gutted while Millie follows her. This man is honestly unbelievable.

"Wow. You're such a cool guy." I smile sarcastically while walking in front of Liam. "Breaking a girl's heart like that. Such fuck boy behavior. Does your pathetic ego actually find it necessary to hurt a girl like Luna?" I laugh, but no reaction from him, "Let me guess, you have major daddy issues and your mommy never told you she liked your little drawings. That's why you treat girls like this, isn't it?" I continue.

We hold eye contact for a moment and I see I reached him a little. "Am I right?" I ask him, knowing I won't get an answer. I walk away and the rest of the girls follow me.

"Damn, Noa. That was amazing." Liv says. "Yeah, wasn't it a bit to mean tho?" I ask them. "Hell no, he definitely deserved that." Kiara responds.

[...]