14

Seeing Jiang Ci suddenly collapse, Zhao Xingmo and Pan Zhuoyi were equally shocked.

Surrounded by zombies and monsters, something suddenly happened to Team Jiang... It was like the main output went offline not long after entering the dungeon.

Of course, the two of them were more worried about Jiang Ci's physical condition and hurriedly took out their weapons to resist. At the same time, they asked nervously: "What's wrong with Captain Jiang?"

Lin Konglu frowned. One of his hands was tightly held by Jiang Ci, and the other hand was half-circling to support Jiang Ci. At this moment, he had no extra hands to pick up the carrots.

Even if you can get it, you probably won't be able to use it. His energy was consumed too much and he has not yet recovered.

Monsters and zombies soon roared and rushed forward. Zhao Xingmo and Pan Zhuoyi sounded anxious, and the rabbit was also kicking hard behind Jiang Ci, trying to untie the rope.

at this time--

"Quiet." Jiang Ci suddenly spoke and slowly raised his head.

He was unconscious for less than a minute before he opened his eyes again, and their color returned to normal black.

Lin Konglu was keenly aware that the aura around him was no longer cold, only cold.

"Are you awake?" he couldn't help but ask.

Jiang Ci said "Hmm" and felt like he was being half-supported and half-circled by someone. Before he could figure out what was going on, he saw a zombie rushing towards him.

"Be careful!" Lin Kong Luteng couldn't take action and hurriedly raised his leg to kick him.

Jiang Ci reacted conditionedly, raised his hand and swung the knife, killing him with one move.

Only then did he have time to see the surrounding situation clearly. They actually came out of Building 2 and were surrounded by a group of zombies and monsters at the entrance of Building 3. It was dawn.

And he...

Jiang Ci lowered his head and saw that he was half-circled and supported by Lin Konglu, and the young man's fair and beautiful hands were tightly grasping his arm.

"Ah." Lin Konglu noticed his gaze, and hurriedly let go of his hand like an electric shock, explaining: "You suddenly fell down just now, so I helped you."

Jiang Ci: "..."

So that's it.

His cold eyes lowered and fell on the hands held tightly by the two of them.

"Uh, this... you insist on catching me." Lin Konglu quickly explained.

Jiang Ci: "..."

His eyes dimmed slightly, and he swung his knife to strike at a zombie that was rushing forward with great force.

Jiang Ci did not let go of his hand immediately. After a while, he slightly loosened his fingertips under Lin Konglu's puzzled gaze.

"Were we moved here by that space monster?" He regained his coolness and asked while cutting zombies.

Lin Konglu also freed up his hand and took out his crossbow. His beautiful face was full of seriousness. He took aim and replied: "No, you were sleepwalking after falling asleep and led everyone to fight together."

Jiang Ci: "..."

He suddenly had a bad feeling and asked in a tight voice, "What else have I done?"

"You're still holding your eldest brother and calling me baby. You think he's a zombie and you want to kill me for him to eat!" Rabbit suddenly cried loudly behind him, "Third brother, you finally woke up. Third brother, let me go." Ah, I'm the second brother!" It's not a food reserve, woohoo!