10.| New Bonding |

HAPPY READING ☄️

Author's POV ::

Chitra returned to the third floor after finishing her breakfast while most of the members went to their office . It's too cold outside and so she went towards his room and slowly crawled inside the warm blanket .

" It exactly smells like him ! " She spoke to herself and continued , " I didn't even got to eat a spoonful of the Payesh .... It looked so tasty !! "

" Umm , so my Jethani is upset that she couldn't have her kheer !! " Divya said from outside the door .

" Divya didi , " she got excited as she saw a bowl of kheer in her hand !!

" Yes my beloved jethani .... How could I overlook that you didn't have even a bite of it !! " She said and came close to her .

" Thank you didi !! I love you .... " And she hugged Divya tightly . And Divya fed her the kheer she made herself .

" How could you manage a bowl full of payesh didi ? I served it only in 19 bowls !! " She asked with her mouth stuffed with kheer .

" Tu bachhi hain na issiliye nahi pata .... Maine sare katori se thodi thodi lekar 1 aur bowl full kardiya !! " Divya answered patting her head .

" Ohh you are a genius didi !! "

" I know I'm !! " And they both laughed with it ....

" Didi what should I do now .... It's so boring "

" Umm.... You can read , complete your assignments , practice your Sitar and vocal , call your Mami ! You see you have so many things to do .... Oh you can also make a space and keep your clothes in the wardrobe .... Place out all your things in the room , and your essentials in the bathroom cupboard . "

" You would be mentor from today !! "

" Alright ma'am !! So wrap up your jobs and I also have work to do okay .... So bye " And she left the room .

" At first let's complete this week's assignment " She blabbered to herself and called one of her friend .

" Arre shun na mujhe jara iss week ka notes or assignment send kar - " And she completely hide the fact that she got married this unexpectedly .
She just doesn't have any best friend or like that with whom she can share things .

And just like that the clock ticked 10 am .

" I should not touch Arjun Babu's things without his permission or in his absence - "
Must say girl speaks to herself alot . And she picked up her Sitar and sat down on the carpet to practice a bit . And started Raga Jaunpuri .

And all of the Dixit Mansion filled with the melodious voice of her and the bright notes of the Raga like that of the bright sun outside . All the people involved in their job just paused from their respective works . And listened to her .

" Must say she has a great voice didi ! " Esha Chachi said to Diya Chachi .

" Haa re Choti , jaise Mata Saraswati ka Vardan hain bachhi main ! " Diya Chachi commented .

Darsh also came out of his room . And slowly stepped towards third floor .

As she stopped , she could hear someone clapping , standing near the door .

" Arre Darsh Bhaiya , come in . Must have disturbed you right I'm sorry .... You know I'm so much crazy that I forgot that this is not my place and you people are not accustomed with all these . "