Chapter 21

2 months later

Ayan's Pov

Everything's going well so far. We all are back on our normal lives.

We forgave Abeera-or should I be more specific? Aisha forced me to. She's too flipping kind for this world.

She continuously begged me about it until I finally gave in.

She seems to have moved on because she believes in what Allah does is the nest for us. And I think I'm starting to believe in this too.

We've been blessed by many other things. I signed a deal of 50 billion pounds recently.

I decided to throw a business party where, of course, I'll bring my precious wife.

We decided-

"AYAAAAAAAAAAAN!" I was cut off by Aisha yelling, and I quickly rushed in to see her kneeling on the floor in our bedroom.

"What happened, love?" I asked as I rushed to her.

She pouted, making my heart melt, and pointed to the pastry laying on the ground, whose cream was all over that part of the floor.

"It's okay, we'll get a new one, hm." I said, picking her light body up and placing her on the bed.

"No, I wanted that one!" She whines.

"I'll get you the same one again."

"No, I want the one on the floor."

"Aisha." I warn, and she quickly huffs, looking away.
__________

In the evening:

Aisha's Pov

I hummed as I mixed the better for the vanilla cake I decided to surprise Ayan with.

As I poured the flour, I felt someone's hand squeeze my waist, making me gasp and grip the flour tighter, making it fall all over my face.

I tried blowing on my face as I heard the deep, manly voice chuckle from behind, who was from none other than my dear husband.
Note the sarcasm.

I pushed his arms around my waist away and turned around, narrowing my eyes at him. As soon as he saw my face, he burst out laughing, clutching his stomach.

Subconsciously, a smile made its way to my lips as I watched a billionaire standing in an expensive 3 piece suit laughing like a baby.

"Ayan!" I huff embarrassed as he still continued laughing, seeking the attentions of some maids as they peek in the huge kitchen and giggle to themselves.

After what felt like eternity, he stopped laughing, and I watched in Awe as his eyes were shining from the tears because of laughing do hard.

I quickly grab a clean towel and wet it, wiping my face softly and mumbling, "You're so mean," to him continuously.

"Alright, alright, I'll stop." He said with a final chuckle and grabbed the towel from my hand, and wiped my face softly as if I were a kid.

"What are you baking?" He asked after finishing cleaning my face and putting the towel aside, kissing my forehead.

"Oh, that. A vanilla cake!" I squealed excitedly as he chuckled.

"The better is almost done." I said, turning around and mixing the flour which I poured earlier.

"Really?" He asked amused and wrapped his arm from behind around my waist protectively, putting his chin on top of my shoulder.

I hummed in response, and after about 2 minutes, I put my finger in the better and put it in my mouth and humming in approval.