03| Stay Pretty

<Lé Grand>

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩
OMG- New Jeans
"They've been asking me, 'who is he?'"

"Those were definitely memorable introductions!" Jimin jokes as we all walk out of the auditorium

"Those were definitely memorable introductions!" Jimin jokes as we all walk out of the auditorium. Many try to talk to us, but we skillfully ignore them.

A shrill bell rings from above us, almost startling us.

"Great, time for class. Do you guys have a tour guide?" He questions.

"Uh, yes," Tara says, looking at our pamphlet that I know all too well, "Jake Sim. Do you know him?" Jimin groans.

"Yes, unfortunately. He's on the soccer team. Almost every kid on the team is insufferable, especially Jake. He's the captain," Jimin explains.

"Someone say my name?" A voice asks from
behind us. We turn around, and an incredibly attractive boy is walking out of the auditorium. I almost can't believe it, it's like he's not real.

It seems like God blessed his face with perfection- bright eyes that pull you in, dark hair that falls over his eyes, and all his features seem to be in perfect unison. I can't help but stare at him, it's like I'm mesmerized.

"You're supposed to guide us throughout the school, no?" Tara questions, folding her arms at him. He smirks.

"Yeah," He replies simply, looking over all the girls. I hear Crystal gasp suddenly.

"You're the weirdo who interrupted me!" She says, pointing a finger at him. Jake flashes a smile at her and I'm not sure how she doesn't faint on the spot.

"Yours truly. Sorry, I just think that all that superstitious stuff is bull. And I can already tell that's, like, your whole personality," He chuckles. Crystal scoffs at him.

"It is not. It's just a way of life."

"Yeah, well, maybe get a new hobby. How about join our soccer team? Oh wait," He observes Crystal and stands over her, mocking her short height, "Nevermind."

Jake laughs at himself as Crystal slinks back. Addie narrows her eyes at him.

"Hey, watch your mouth, okay?" She says sourly.

I look ahead to make eye contact with Jimin, but he's seemingly already gone. I can't help that empty feeling that fills my heart as I turn back to Jake.

"'Kay, whatever. Let me just take you to your classes and get that extra credit. Need it in order to play on the team," He mumbles, starting to the nearest hallway. We form a group as I stand next to Jake, Tara on his left, and the others trailing behind us.

He leads down us the hallway and to a huge room with a giant split staircase, filled with students making their way to class. There are couches and plenty of lounge areas dotted across the foyer, even with guards standing at the base of the stairs.