♡ Drunk Mess ♡

Y/N POV
__________

Rengoku was out of it, he completely knocked out on the table, almost landing his face in his plate of food.

I moved the cup that was near him and put it on my side, and I could smell the strong stench of wine just from his breath.

I ignored it and decided to pay for the food before I tried to wake up Rengoku so we could leave, but he didn't budge.

"Rengoku! Wake up, we're leaving now." I shook his body but all I got from him were whimpers and groans. There was no way I was going to pick him up all the way back home.

Giving it my all, he finally decided to pick up his head to look at me. His eyes half-lidded when he spoke all groggy to me.

"Are we home..?" He sat up straight and brushed his face with his hands, trying to get a better look around before he noticed we hadn't left the restaurant since he knocked out.

"I was trying to wake you up because I can't pick you up, but now that you're awake, let's go." I got up from my chair and tried to help him up. It felt like I was doing all the work when I pulled him up to his feet.

We both walked out of the restaurant and I could see the looks people were giving us because of the way Rengoku was mumbling to himself.

"You okay? You keep mumbling words." Rengoku took a good look at me before he looked away.

I brushed it off and continued to walk home. I just focused ahead before I felt Rengoku's hand on my cheek, making me stop in my steps to face him. "What is it?"

Before I could say anything further, Rengoku pressed his lips against mine, almost as if he was desperate to keep them together. His hands slithered around my waist before he pulled me against him.

I tried to pull away because all I could taste was alcohol, but his hold on me tightened and he put more desperation into the kiss.

I felt his hand slide down to my ass before he groped it tightly, causing a gasp to leave my lips.

Rengoku took the gap between my lips as an opportunity and slid his tounge inside my mouth to explore every inch. The feel and taste of his tounge battling for possession against my tounge caused a moan to escape me.

His hands trailed to the hem of my shirt and I quickly stopped him, pulling away slightly from the kiss so I could breath some air.

I felt the people who passed by give us dirty looks from our actions, seeing how Rengoku was about to remove my shirt right then and there.

"We can't do this here, we have to go home so nobody gets a show whenever they walk by." I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought of people just catching us in the act.

I looked at his eyes and they were still half-lidded, but full of lust now.

"Fine... We continue this at home." His voice was husky and dark as he spoke to me. Before we could waste any more time, he grabbed my wrist and quickly sped home.

~

Once we got home, Rengoku closed the door and look directly at me.

"Since I'm tired, we won't do too much." I could hear in his voice that it was filled with rough desire, but I can't do anything about it. Yet.

"Then what are we going to do? We don't need to do anyth-"

"You can suck my dick."

What

"What? Suck your dick...?" I had to ask again because no way I heard that right.

Rengoku sat on the couch and spread out his legs, giving me full access to his zipper. "I didn't stutter, so get to it."

I'm dreaming, no way he would just let me go right at it to suck it, I don't even know how to suck a dick, I don't even know how to hold one!

"We can't do this while you're drunk-"

"I'm sober, I'm not drunk anymore."

What!?

There's no way I'm getting out of this anymore.

"But we can't do this, I already promised to myself to not do anything like this until we have our wedding." I had to think of something, and I wasn't lying about promising myself, so might as well use that to help.

Rengoku looked at me before he sat up straight. "This one time. We won't do anything like this in the future unless you want it to happen. Only today, we do this."

I thought about it well before I dived right in between his legs.

Do I want to suck his dick?

.

I do.

Get ready for the next chapter! ●¤●