Voyage

Nagishima was woken up by a flapping sound, in a different room than he was in before. It was a small room painted green, it was empty aside from the crate by the door and the futon he was in. When his eyes adjusted, he noticed the walls were moving so he goes outside it was dark and windy but Nagishima could tell that he was in a tent.

It was the wind blowing the tarp causing it to shake making the sounds. He is surrounded by a wire fence with a sign directly outside the door that reads “Go back inside, watch video on laptop first.” Nagishima opened the laptop that was on a crate and played the video.

A man appears on the screen wearing a suit that was similar to Fujita’s he begins to speak “Hello, special candidate Nagishima Akamine. I am Director Shinji Abe, you have been selected to explore this new land to map and record its resources and people. This by the request of the locals, you will be treated as their honored guest.” The man then smiled before continuing “You are a few miles from person who will give you more information.

Take the northern road located next to the tent, once there you will find a cabin with a large flower garden in front. There will also be a sign like the one outside to ensure that you find it.” His expression became serious “Make your way there in two days, don’t leave early.”

“Please check inside of the crate, I will give you a few minutes.” Shinji he gets up from his seat then walked out of frame then a timer appeared on screen counting down from fifteen minutes. Nagishima removed the laptop then picked up the crowbar that was beside the crate then attempted to open the chest. After a few tries he managed to crack it open and extracted its contents. He laid them out on the floor while in a crouching position then he noticed something, these were the same items Sergeant Tanaka helped him to purchase.

The Items are as follows:

Guns: Victory Handgun, Lever Action Rifle

Blades: Tanto sword (short katana), survival knife, Hatchet

Tools: Firestarter, small pot, fishing kit, water bottle, first aid kit, water purification tablets, fire gel

Rations: 4lbs freeze dried food, a packet of beef jerky and 12 packets of powered drink mix, large packet of Western spice and one jar of preservative paste
Tech: Smartphone with satellite capability, digital camera and laptop on crate

Clothes: Yukata, impact vest with plate, beanie and gloves

Other items: Modular Backpack, weight reduction device for backpack, special gloves, shoulder guard, and metal tube