𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 - 𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀

⚠️Short Chapter⚠️

𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Ma?" Dd asked me while laying between my legs. "Yea?" I questioned in response. "You wanna go live?" He questioned "Sure, what we finna do?" I replied to him, "We could jus do a Q&A?" He suggested shrugging his shoulders. I nodded my head approving of the idea, "Aii, lemme set it up." Dd spoke pulling out his phone to go live.

"Wsp my hearts?" He said smiling in the camera while propping it up. I waved to the camera while smiling so I could say hi to the live, "Wassup yall?" I spoke. Me and Dd leaned forward to read the comments, "We finna do a Q&A so if y'all got questions send them below." Dd spoke pointing down to the comments. We waited a second before starting to look for a question, "What's y'all's go to snack at the deli?" I read out. "My go to meal would probably be the sandwiches, skittles and mentos or da chips, and donut with arizona tea." Dd said with a smile imagining his food. "You is so fat bru." I said laughing, He mean mugged me before looking back at the comments.

"My fav snack is probab-What do y'all when your bored?" Dd said cutting me off mid-sentence. "Don't cut me off hoe" I said side eyeing him. "Anywa-This fat bitch eats everything, now let's answer the next question." He said cutting me off again and insulting me. I turned to look at him with an offended face, "Never a bitch, take it back david." I said annoyed. He side eyed me and went to the next question. "Next question, what do y'all- Wha?.. what do y'all do when you're bored?" He struggled to read. I busted out laughing holding onto his shoulder as I laughed so hard. Dd smacked his teeth and pushed me off him. I stopped laughing and gave him a blank stare.

"Anyway, when we're bored we jus fu- Shut the fuck up bro." I said rolling my eyes and cutting him off. "Nah watch who you talking to." He spoke glaring at me, "We mostly just watch tiktok or cuddle n talk when we get bored." I said moving on, "or we fu- Can you shut your ugly ass up bro, you can never keep your fatass mouth shut." I said interrupting Dd, he looked at me with a shocked face while furrowing his brows. "First off, Not ya bro. Second, Stop being fucking rude." He said sassily before turning back  to the camera and pouting. "Anyway.. isabellasvsp asked.. 360?" I read smiling, "Okayy, you finna get an outfit of the day too." I spoke while standing up.

I backed up so the camera showed my full fit while Dd turned to look at me, "So my fit is from forever 21. It's hella comfy, and my jacket is from amazon!" I said pointing at my two piece sage green exercise outfit and forest green jacket, paired with my white and white air force 7's.

I turned around to show the back of the outfit and Dd came up behind me pushing me out of the camera, I turned to dd with a huge mug on my face "why'd you push me?" I spoke mean mugging him. He shrugged and went back to sit down, The song "Pardon me" By Lil Yachty, Future and Mike WILL Made-It" I walked back over and bent over on my chair before throwing it back to the beat of the song. Dd turned around getting up and moving me outta the camera.

"Nah get yo ass outta the camera there's hella men on this shit." He said eyeing me and going back to sit down on his chair. "Whatever bro." I said rolling my eyes. I sat back down in my chair and leaned forward again to sit down. "I like your hair isabella" I read and grinned, "Thank youu, my momma did it!" "Moving on, Yall I got new music on da wayy." He said ignoring what I said. "Why you switch the subject?" I asked with a fake sad face. He smiled before kissing my cheek, I gave him a confused face at how he didn't answer but moved on.

-lost inspiration half way through..