The full moon

I was enjoying the moment when Remus patted my shoulder. His hair carefully stroked my braided head carefully to not ruin the hairstyle. "Love, I should go, and you should rest" he whispered in my ear, kissing me sweetly.

I let out a sigh and detached myself from him, I scanned the room lightly before moving completely out of his grip to see Marlene on my cousin's lap asleep. He was waking her up gently whispering things to her ear, I don't know what, but it made her smile sleepily. I kissed his lips deeply and Remus responded as I hugged him tightly.

"Are you sure you will be alright?" He asked me.m"You feel warm" He commented and he was right, I wasn't feeling that well.

"Yea, it is from exhaustion. I will be alright in the morning." I smiled and kissed his cheek before standing up. He kissed my cheek repeatedly. "Promise you guys will be careful" I said, holding his hand. Sirius smiled and kissed his girlfriend when I spoke.

"Don't worry cous… I got them" Sirius joked lightly saying his own good nights to his girlfriends.

"That actually scares me but anyway" I smiled lightly and waved them goodbye, before leaving for my room. They would leave by 12 so I would be able to sneak out to the dungeons in order to meet with Severus. I avoided going to my room, I didn't want to meet my roommates. I mean I didn't have an issue with Amelia Bones, she and I were actually good and she was the only other person (except Teddy and Andy) that knew about me and Remus. The other two girls, Emmeline Vance and Sibyl Trelawney were fun too but I didn't feel that safe around them, especially when it came to such matters.

I sat by the fireplace, the blue shades that surrounded the place. Blue wasn't my favorite color, funny to say but I prefer green. And thinking of green I thought of my sister. I spoke awfully, I knew i hurt her feelings, It was true that we only had each other, with Cissie so attached to Lucius Malfoy, Bella being her usual psychotic self and Regulus fogged into the dark lord ideas, it was only me, Andy and Sirius that had to stick together. They knew I wasn't in agreement with the dark mark, my act of being the submissive and agreeable pretty lady was my survival and self maintenance, this is why my father, Cygnus taught me archery. Archery because when I was born it was the sagittarius constellations, therefore i didn't cry in my parents arms, Alcyonis means the central star in stellar glossary and in greek it is interpreted as the calm sea. Healers said I was a seemingly healthy child, I was just not crying.

Prophetical, my name, if you think the composition and serenity I managed to preserve everytime Evan Rosier would come home, or when Walburga and Orion would be abusive of Sirius who couldn't help but react at whatever against his ideas was said.  Or when Bellatrix and Regulus were practicing to be prepapred to get the dark mark. Suddenly I felt a breeze, it was already 1:12, Snape would be furiated by my late arrival. I jogged down to the dungeons and saw my lab parthner.

"Oh you thought to honor us Mrs Black."Severus spoke and looked at me. "Now speak before I regret ever stepping out here" He added and I smiled.

"Oh Severus, you must think i am an idiot to ever speak right outside of the slytherin serpents' nest. We are going to the courtyard" I smiled at him and signed him to go on and walking beside him as the stairs were changing. He remained silent and so did I until we reached the courtyard bridge.

"Are you feeling alright today to speak to me now? Or you want a tea?" Severus asked me, the irony flickering around.

"I need the wolfsbane potion recipe, no questions asked Snape" I simply announced and leaned over the railings and smiled. It was a bad smile, I had no lever to make him do me this favor, I only hoped for the kindness of his heart and our mutual love for potions and herbology.

"Even if I told you… Black it's such a complicated and time consuming process with expensive and hard to find ingredients." Severus argued with me, his words causing me anxiety. My hand slipped in my pocket taking out a cigarette, my wand made a small flame and I brought it to my lips. "For someone who claims to adore science, smoking is a rather foolish habit," he added.

"That's not the point, Severus, I need that recipe. Are you going to write it down or not" I insisted and inhaled the smoke. It was a cold night and amongst everything it gave me some warmth. Before any of us could speak a howl was hurt and I winced my body getting goosebumps.

"Afraid of wolves Black?" Severus asked me.

"None of your business Snape, just like its not your business how I will pull through with the recipe"I barked lightly holding the cigarettes to my lips again as he raised his eyebrows.

"Decide please, Alcyone, Am I Snape or am I Severus?" Severus asked if he was looking at me with patience. "I only want to help, I am not fond of what will come to you once I get caught. Not because Evan is a friend of mine… I disagree with that as well. Believe it or not I have conscious." he added and looked at me, he was at my height.

"You are Severus." I replied, finishing the cigarettes and blowing out the last bits of smoke before I took out another without lighting it. "Look, thank you for your concern. I do appreciate it, and with the Rosier family even more. But I do need it… You giving it to me has nothing to do with how I will use it and if I get caught." I explained and took a deep breath.

"Alright, But there is one thing I need you to do."Severus spoke and looked at me. I looked confused at him, contemplating what he would ask. I was to ask what he needed when I heard him.

"I am the favor he wants to ask you Alcyone"I heard a familiar voice and turned around. It was Regulus.

"Ha, this turns out hilarious. What do you want, Regulus? I can bring over your brother, maybe you can take your mother's place into torturing him." I exclaimed rather raging to Regulus forgetting how Severus was right behind us.

"Perhaps you ought to keep the volume low, Filch won't be moved by your family reunion." Severus pointed out.

"Alcyone please, I need to apologize. Sirius won't be reached"Regulus sighed, I could see frustration but the empathy i dared to feel was erased by the sight of Sirius during his major breakdowns.

"Can you blame him? Because I cannot. I was there every time he was begging for his life to end after your parents would be finished with him. Andromeda was there. His friends were there. But not his own brother, who seemed to agree with his parents. You always seem to agree either way. So pretty please don't come close to me or him." I spoke, my voice was surprisingly calm and balanced in order not to be heard. My breathing tensed as I heard the werewolf howl. I saw Snape move between me and my cousin but I turned at him. "And don't think I forgot you. Trying to get me all sentimental to bring over the regretful death eater? That was sneaky Snape… pretty sneaky"I spoke up louer and turned to leave it Regulus held my wrist trying to stop me from walking away but I turned and pushing myself out of his grip, it was gentler than I expected, so I hit my back to the wall.

Both Slytherins made a move to help me but I stopped simply turning to leave. I snuck my way back up to the common of Ravenclaw. I sat by the fireplace and smoked the pack left in my pocket preparing myself for the day after. I had no idea what time it was when I entered the room.

_

"Alcy?" I felt a small shake, it was Amelia, my roommate. "Time to wake up" she smiled, stroking my hair gently.

"Nah, i won't attend today, I don't feel good" I spoke and flinched as she tapped my shoulder and I flinched remembering how I hit my shoulder to the wall last night.

"Alright I will check on you before lunch" She smiled and I heard the door close as all three of them left.

A/N: hey there I hope you are doing well, i would appreciate any comment or request on the story. Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for reading :)