Prologue : Life

Hey, you probably viewed my bio. If you're a fan of one piece you probably have noticed something. How Skypea would work if Enel doesn't have his devil fruit?

And the answer is simple, it won't change much. I'm lazy so I won't change that part, let's just say that Enel got strong in another way and the rest didn't change.

Laziness I know.
__________________________________
(Location : ???)

"Aaaaaah-"

"P-Please!"

"I can't take it anymore..."

On a underground laboratory, there were multiples rooms in which we could hear screams, people- no kids screaming, yelling, running, begging for pain to stop or to be killed.

In the middle of all of it, there was a tanned white haired with red eyes wearing a white cloth but something was off with him. Not only he had black wings on his back but he also was emitting fire from part of his body.

But that wasn't the most disturbing thing. The look he had, the look of someone who had been through hell was implanted on his face. The kid who was no older than 7 already had an look of a veteran of war.

He was hearing and watching all of it, he didn't feel enjoyment from it nor he tried to ignore it

He was hearing and watching all of it, he didn't feel enjoyment from it nor he tried to ignore it. It was futile.

He was better than that, better than them.

He was special, gifted and talented. Every day since the day he gained consciousness, he heard those words over and over and over and over and over and over and over... until he couldn't believe otherwise.

He had just to look at himself, he could fly like no other and emit and control fire.

"It's time for your test" a doctor with a mask told him coldly, every day he would be "tested". The tests went from experiments on his body to physical and psychological torture. Although the latter didn't seem to affect the young boy much nowadays.

The young boy nodded and followed the doctor, he was the only who didn't need to be dragged there by force. He, in the eyes of the doctors was a exemplar subject. Both because of his ease of collaboration and his physical's prowess.

The two of them walked in silence till they were in front of a Door of steel. He opened it with his key and revealed a room with only a chair, a weird fruit on top of it, and a huge mirror in front of the chair.

 He opened it with his key and revealed a room with only a chair, a weird fruit on top of it, and a huge mirror in front of the chair