Five times Tim got a hug and the one time he gave one

As a child, Tim Drake never received any kind of physical affection. So to say he was touch-starved would have been an understatement.

     Of course, if you were to ask Tim he would say that he was fine. He didn't need things like hugs. Besides, it wasn't like anyone he knew would give him a hug, that is until his dad's death.

One
     "Tim there was nothing any of us could do" Barbra called over the comm.

     "No no no" Tim rushed up the stairs.

      "Robin!" He ignored her ripping the device out of his ear and tossing it on the ground along with his mask and cape.

     "Dad?" Tim dropped to his knees barely noticing Batman coming in behind him

     "It's okay" Bruce spoke gently as he wrapped his arms tightly around the frightened boy "I've got you"

     That was the first and last hug Tim had before his death. When Tim rose from the pits he felt cold and alone. The pit had chilled his bones leaving him with a quiet rage. But that was fine because Red Hood feed off that rage.

     After rising from the pit Tim didn't expect to ever get a hug again. He also didn't expect to make friends.

Two
     Tim had been sitting on the couch working on his latest case. The pit may have changed a lot of things but his sleeping habits weren't one of them.

     "Hey, Timbo," Roy said climbing through the window.

     "Remind me again why I even have a door," Tim said not looking up from his computer.

     "You know you're glad to see me" Roy walked over to the couch "So did you get them?"

     "Here you go" Tim handed him a pair of tickets.

     "Wow, how did you get them?" Roy asked looking at the tickets.

     "Computer genius" Tim replied still not looking up "Have fun"

     "Thanks, Tim!" Roy hugged him nearly knocking him off the Computer. Tim went completely stiff.

     "What are you doing?" He asked very confusedly.

     "This is called a hug where I come from" Roy joked.

     "I know what a hug is" Tim rolled his eyes "I mean why did you hug me?" Roy looked at him confusedly.

     "Because we're friends" Roy smiled "You're stuck with me now, get used to it"

     The next time Tim got hugged was because of less ideal circumstances.

Three
     Tim squeezed his eyes shut as he curled up into a ball on the couch. He and Arsenal had gone after Poison Ivy today and of course, he had to get hit with cuddle pollen. But that was fine Tim could handle a little pain.

     "S-Stupid plant lady" he grunted pulling himself tighter.

     "Hey Hood" he cracked one eye open to see Rose crouched in front of his window.

     'Great, just what I need' Tim thought sarcastically.

     "Roy called and said you disappeared after patrol," She said climbing in.

     "I-I'm fine" he stuttered curling up tighter.

     "Yeah you sure look like it" She rolled her eyes sitting next to him.

     "What are you-" Rose wrapped her arms around him 'That feels so nice'

     "Cuddle pollen right, I got hit with that junk once nasty stuff," She said leaning back with her arms still wrapped around Tim.