Fun facts Part 1

Fact 1# Star doesn't get Jealous when Damian is around other girls because she trust him but she does get jealous of Wally

     "Damian, who do you love more?" Kori asked sitting across the table.

     "What?" Damian looked up from his work.

     "Me or Wally?" Kori responded looking him it the eyes.

     "You of course beloved" he answered a bit confused.

     "Just making sure," she said going back to her cereal.

     "Is this because I took West to Disney World?" He asked.

     "I told you how much I love Disney!" She said crossing her arms.

     "You said you didn't want to go!" He said dropping his pen.

     "You asked me if I wanted to go somewhere with traumatized children and human-size rats!" She frowned.

     "Wow, that sounds a lot cooler than where we went," Jason said poking his head in.

     "Yeah Damian wouldn't let me ride anything" Dick pouted joining them.

     "You were too short" Damian rolled his eyes "I took everyone to Disney World why am I the bad guy"

     "Not everyone" Kori pointed out.

     "He took Rose" Damian turned to glare at Jason.

     "You took Rose?" He turned back to face Kori.

     "Tim took Rose and Jason took Brown" Damian said defensively.

     "And you took Wally" and that's how Damian ended up taking Star to Disney World for a Wally-free weekend.

Fact 2# All the Bars in and near Crime Ally serve a special drink called The Red Hood

     "We should have stopped by Star Labs, you know I can't get a buzz on regular beer" Wally wined as they got out of the car.

     "We're here on business not to poison ourselves" Damian rolled his eyes as they walked into the bar. He never could understand why people were so obsessed over alcohol.

     "Fine but I'm still getting a drink" Wally smirked holding up Damian's Wallet.

     "Give me that," Damian said snatching his wallet back "I'll take the bar you take the pool room and for goodness sake, West don't start trouble"

     "You have started twice as many fights as I have" Wally pouted crossing his.

     "Yes but not over stupid things like Star Trek vs Starwars," Damian retorted before going up to the bar.

     "What's your pleasure?" The bartender asked. He reminded Damian of one of those old bartenders on a TV show with a rag over his shoulder and a friendly smile.

     "Just looking" Damian replied pretending to study the menu when something caught his eye "The Red Hood?"

     "Yeah it's one of our top sellers," the bartender said cleaning out a beer mug "It's sold all over Gorham but we are the ones who started it, Red hood himself comes in here all the time and orders it"

    "Red Hood actually drinks this?" Damian asked a little puzzled 'I thought Drake didn't drink'

     "Yep, guy never orders a beer or anything just that, probably doesn't won't to dull his senses by getting drunk" the guy shrugged.

    'So it's non-alcoholic' Damian reached in his pocket pulling out his wallet "One Red Hood please"

     "Right up," The bartender said pouring something in a cup and topping it with whipped cream and caramel sauce.