𝒕𝒘𝒐. highway to hell

⊹ ₊ 𖥻𝒕𝒘𝒐 ៶៶ highway to hell ₊ ⊹

    The excruciatingly long day finally ended, Vivienne cracked her knuckles as she made her way outside the door of the classroom and moved towards her locker to grab the rest of her stuff from there

    Making her way down to the entrance doors, she patiently waited for most of her schoolmates to get outside to avoid getting trampled by their excitement to finally get back home from school. The moment she walked out, she was greeted with the sun that was almost going to set from the sky.

    Her dark red Converse shoes stomped lightly on the pavement, maneuvering around the students that loitered and walked around the entire place before she could finally place her board down to skate back home. The air breezed past her as she slid across the sidewalk and passed by a few students that were walking home, making sure to dodge them so they wouldn't accidentally get hit and run over by a skateboard.

    With her hand, she ruffled her messy raven hair and fixed her curtain bangs in place so that it wouldn't be within her field of vision.

    After about 15 minutes, she finally arrived at their house. It was a rather large Victorian era house with light sage green walls, white and dark brown supports and exteriors with the roof being a dark grey colour. Surrounding it was a tall wrought iron fence and a huge gate at the front that could only be opened by the house members' key.

    The moment she closed the gate, Vivienne was immediately greeted with a Doberman tackling her down the stone path that trailed towards the entrance of the house and the garage that was added to the right side of the house. She squealed in surprise, letting out chuckles and giggles as the large dog licked her face happily with his tail wagging.

❝ Duke! ❞ Vee exclaimed, gently pushing his snout away to stop him from making her all slobbery. ❝ Stop it, you big goofball! ❞

    Duke, their family dog, is a huge Doberman with a big heart and a friendly personality. He's been in the family for 2 years now, and has been the sweetest addition for everyone. They took him in when they found him abandoned by his previous owners in a shelter.