26.

None of the people in that big hall could take their eyes off his spellbinding presence and honestly how could they? It was THE JEON TAEHYUNG walking on the runway afterall

None of the people in that big hall could take their eyes off his spellbinding presence and honestly how could they? It was THE JEON TAEHYUNG walking on the runway afterall. His long legs, delicate hands and sexy curves spoke nothing but perfection. His hetero-coloured eyes a magnificence to the people who got lucky enough to have an eye contact.

"Wow! Bravo! That was amazing Taehyung. Now please teach something to the rest of them. Your walk hides the newbies way too much." Seojun's voice broke through the trance that place was in. A hushed murmur erupting in the room once again when Taehyung stepped down the elevated platform.

With slow tired steps the blonde advanced towards the screen where everything was getting recorded. "Play it for me." He instructed the technician and attentively watched the practice session with Seojun and Hoseok just behind his back. Once done he sighed and came forward.

"Good work everyone. You're doing great but it's still not enough. I can't see the presence I want from you all." Taehyung clapped his hands, a signal for all the models to stop whatever they were doing and listen to him with utmost concentration.

"If you're wearing a casual peice, your walk should come out looking fun and cheerful. I don't want to see a strict appearing person, with the driest expressions wearing a cute little skirt. Understand the vibe. The same goes for you all. You have to let your elegance show when you wear formal and party wears. We are launching their new designs so I expect you all to have a similar zeal."

He glanced around at his fellow workers with a knowing look in his eyes. "I am aware that you guys are tired but we don't have much time left. Let's practice once more before the lunch break. I promise I'll leave you after this."

Despite of not being in the mood for another practice session all the models quickly stood up nonetheless because Taehyung was the one guiding them this time. The music started and they walked onto the stage one by one, with the best pieces they could muster up from their already tired bodies.

"That's great. Yes! Imagine the clothes you'll wear on the D-day and let the vibe come out. I want to see your outfit in your walk." Taehyung cheered them up. His small detailed instructions a treat to their learning minds.

"That's amazing Jaeyeon-ah. I love your walk but you need to make eye contact with the audience. That will change the aura a lot. I'm proud of your effort though."

The twenty year old was taken off-guard. His heart wishing to explode with joy.

His hyung had complimented him in front of everyone. He had called him out lovingly without any sort of hesitation. Oh! How happy that made the brunette! He could feel butterflies in his stomach for the same. "O....Okay hyung!"

Jaeyeon's enthusiasm was reaching its peak. The support from his big brother creating a new surge of confidence in his mind. He changed his postures and expressions just like he was told to and at once gained praises from the managers too.