Chapter 11

The following morning Seokjin felt ten times better than the day before. He didn't have a lingering headache anymore and the ring in his ears had disappeared completely. He was grateful for feeling a lot better, but at the same time he felt guilty how he managed to get better. After waking up properly he understood that he wasn't in his own bedroom, but in Jimin's instead. He vaguely remembered that the 95-liner had guided him out of the room, leaving Jungkook in the care of the rest of his members but he felt ashamed that he had let it happen. He knew he was utterly exhausted last night and that he desperately needed to rest, but still... Jungkook was his brother, his responsibility or Sejin's responsibility for that matter. Their schedule was tight and chaotic, so everyone needed their well-deserved rest and sleep and especially after a long flight like they had yesterday but Seokjin felt guilty for burden the others with own problems.

"What are you thinking?" Jimin asked when he left the bathroom after taking a shower. The maknae was drying his hair with a towel, with another towel wrapped around his waist.

"Who took care of Jungkook tonight?" Seokjin asked.

"Hoseok and Yoongi, but I think Sejin is with them right now. Yoongi just texted us" Jimin said as he moved to his suitcase to grab a set of clothes. "Why?" he asked afterwards.

"I- just..." Seokjin started, but stopped when he felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment. "I feel so stupid"

"Stupid?" Jimin chuckled, but at the same time he looked a bit worried at the older one. He was nearly in the bathroom again, but stopped until Seokjin started to explain himself, because he was certain that the other was 100% wrong about his own statement.

"I slept for 9 hours. 9 hours! While others spend the night watching over -my- baby brother. I should have been me"

"Hey! Jungkook is our baby brother as well, don't take him away from us!" Jimin protested. "And you are not-. Wait yes, you are stupid indeed, but because you're still thinking that you're the only one that should take care of Jungkook. You took care of him the entire flight, so it's only fair that Hoseok and Yoongi watched over him through the night"

Seokjin felt silent at the words as he failed to find another argument. He knew that Jimin was telling the truth. He knew that his members felt like brothers to him and Jungkook as well, and that they didn't mind looking after the toddler. Hell, they can even fight who could take care of Jungkook next. But still it felt wrong, and he just wished that Jungkook wasn't a bother to them and that he could get the two rappers some nice coffee or snacks as a thank you.

"How long do you need until you're ready?" Seokjin asked as he changed to subject. He was stalling Jimin with his broodiness, and the longer it took for Jimin to get ready, the longer it would take until he could go to Jungkook. "Or else I'm going to Kookie without you"

"Hey!!!" a loud yell came from the bathroom and a second later Jimin's head appeared behind the door "You -promised- to wait for me!!!"

"Because you said it would take 5 minutes!" the eldest protested playfully "It has been 15 minutes now, you lazy pig"

"Because - someone- is being very impatient" Jimin answered half distracted while he was putting his clothes on "And- Wait! It only had been 7 minutes!!!" he shouted when he noticed the time on his phone. The maknae came out of the bathroom fulled dressed, and motioned for Seokjin to stand up so they could leave. "You don't even have your shoes on, so what are you complaining about me?!"

Seokjin slipped his slippers on within a second and raised an eyebrow at Jimin, who snorted and simply left the room with a smile on his face. The two walked across the hall and easily found Seokjin's original room. "Hobi, it's me and Seokjin hyung" he said while knocking on the door.