410

Su Ruyan was extremely angry.

  She pointed at Hua Mi and asked angrily, "When did I ask you to do this?"

  The expression on Hua Mi's face became even more innocent. Her face was fair and tender because she gave birth to a child.

  Facing Su Ruyan at this moment, Hua Mi was like a dumpling, "You just said it yourself, you said you can't take this RV with you in your space."

 " If I want to drive this RV out, just break through the power grid that has been built, I am doing what you said."

"If I want to live well in the apocalypse, of course I have to do what you say."

  Su Ruyan said this before , since she can say and do this, why can't Hua Mi do the same?

  Only then did Su Ruyan realize that she had been tricked by Hua Mi.

  She was so angry that she fainted, and immediately she didn't care whether there was any powerful man behind Hua Mi.

  She was a space superpower who was completely spoiled by the people around her, so Su Ruyan tugged on Captain Zhao's clothes and said, "Bring it back to me,I want that RV. I want it!"

  "Get that RV and this woman back to me quickly."

  Maybe the RV is not necessarily absolute, but it represents a certain status of Su Ruyan and cannot be provoked.

  So, maybe at the beginning, Su Ruyan only wanted the RV 50%.

  But now, she is 100% likely to want this RV.

  Captain Zhao also looked embarrassed.

  He didn't expect that there were people in this world who, after learning about Su Ruyan's powers, still didn't care about it .

  But just by looking at the death of Hu Yanxiang and others, Captain Zhao knew that even the combined strength of their team could not match that of Gong Yi.

  So Captain Zhao pulled Su Ruyan and said to Su Ruyan in a good voice,"We still have to make small plans for this matter."

  "Well, let me give you an idea. If you really can't swallow this. Let's follow these three people."

  "Anyway, there is no room for people in this small safe zone, so we just followed the RV."

  Maybe human nature is a bit mean.

  The more Hua Mi and Gong Yi behaved towards Su Ruyan, a space power user, the more Captain Zhao wanted Gong Yi to join their team.

  He could see that Gong Yi was a very powerful person.

  So he also persuaded Su Ruyan,
  "Tell me, why are you so angry with that man's wife for no reason?"

  "You just insisted on grabbing the RV with that yellow-faced woman, but you made that woman angry. She rushed out of the safe zone in the RV."

  "The destruction of the safe zone is secondary. Have you never thought that the yellow-faced man is still with her husband?"

  Su Ruyan did not speak, but she glared at Captain Zhao full of grievance, then turned her head and looked elsewhere.

  She didn't know why she had to be so angry with Hua Mi just now.

  She just thought, why would Hua Mi, a woman like a burden, not be filled with envy and jealousy after learning that she was a space superpower?