Chapter 26

A few years back on the day Rael beat the shit out of Walt before he died

"Jess come here baby!" Vixen ran after Jessica.

Jessica was in her little space, Rael had gone to confront Walt while Yui and Vixen tired to calm Jess done.

She slipped into little space due to her stress and thus her form became that of a small child.

(I like to imagine Jessica being in little space and she turns into an actually Child with her shadow being her bigger self 🙂)

She ran down the hallway screaming and laughing as the girls ran after her.

"Vixen you're running a bit slow." Yui breathed out. they couldn't catch her and Vixen was way behind Yui.

Vixen rolled her eyes and gritted her teeth. "Do you have two heavy tits attached to you, that could crush someone?"

Yui was silent.

"Didn't think so."

Vixen breasts were heavy so naturally she had a bit of back pain. Yui was just smaller in comparison.

Jessica hit a dead end and the girls closed in on her. She blew Raspberries at the two them and tried to escape but Vixen grabbed her by the collar and picked her up.

"Come here." She held her tightly in her arms before tickling her.

Jess giggled and couldn't contain her laughter. Her glasses could barely fit on her tiny face.

"Mommy! S-stop!" She tried to pull away but she couldn't get away.

she laughed uncontrollable before they finally stopped. Vixen cradled her in her arms as they walked back to the spot they were in.

They say beside the fountain, and over Jessica between them. "You hungry?" Jessica nodded her head.

"Strawberries!!"

"Okay strawberries it is."

****

They got her strawberries and a bottle of water. They couldn't resist her small tiny protests.

"Mommy, will Rael be back soon?"

Vixen shook her head. "I don't know for sure, she'll be back soon don't worry your pretty little head."

Jessica finished her meal and licked her lips.  She stood up and turned to the two of them.

"I want a gun."

"We can see if we can get that done-" Vixen shrugged.

"Vixen no!"

"What?! The girl wants a gun give her a gun."

Jess giggled before running off again. She sped down the steps and ran inside the school.

"Jessica come back here! My back can't take much more running!"

After what felt like an eternity for the girls, they caught her finally.

She was got tried and fell asleep in Yui's arms.

"Well, get ready for lot more trouble. I can't handle this."

We're getting closer to the end no 😭

Two chapters more. One with the finale and the other for other books.