chapter 1. A gentle man ♂️

Ahana's pov

My life has changed within hours as it bonded with someone else now . I got married to a person whom I barely know.
Marriage is a major change of everyone's life especially for girls because they have to leave their parents, friends palace and loved ones and have to shift to an entire new and different place.

I'm m no longer the princess of Dlelgarh samrajya but queen of Sadatpur kingdom as I got married to king Akshaj Singh kalal .
This marriage was never of my agreement as I didn't want to get marry any soon .

How could I agree with this ..when I'm only sixteen and the king is twenty eight years old but my "chacha sa" and "Chachi sa"
forced me into this marriage.  After my parents left i became  alone with my sister who got married and I got  completely alone .Despite being the princess  i was never let to take decisions of my life .  Relationship with my so called family who took care of us just because the wealth of my father who was the prior king of Dlelgarh.
They are the most greedy people who wedded my sister to an old king just for money and now  me also.

I swear to god if my husband would be an old and cruel I'll k#ll him or got k#lled by  committing   ####cide at the time before he touch me .

I'm m sitting on the king size bed in my chamber which is smelling with rose, levender and many more fragrances . All the decorations are for my wedding night ..

Ufffff ... wedding night...

A smile crept on my face remembering the stories I read from the books provided by  kamal my helper, friend and a close one ,without knowing anyone. I can say that i have mastered in learning all these kind of things with the person mentioned in books and somehow I imagined all the scenarios with my future husband before sleeping at every night.  My cheeks warm up with the thoughts .

Chain of my deep thinking broken when someone entered in the chamber while closing the wooden door behind.

And that someone can only be my husband as no one is allowed to step in chamber until they are asked that is too this much late night.  I shifted on my place biting on my lips out of nervousness when the heavy steps halted and a place little away from mine on the bed sinked indicating he has seated on the bed . My heart raced insanely in the situation and my hands went to settled my  veil of embroidered duppatta more lower . But it's beat lost somewhere in my body when i heard most deep and velvety voice a man could ever have and specially it's words.

"To ardhangini ji... Muhdikhayi Aaj hi krwayengi ya fir parteeksha karni hogi Hume...."

"So better half will you show me your face today or i have to wait...???"

"Jiii .."?

My voice came out more like a breath .

"Leave it......there is lots of time in these things ...first tell me are you comfortable with me here in same chamber..??"

His voice dripping with seriousness and i felt i relief knowing at he is concerned about my comfort.

"Ji ..I'm alright"

He hummed  and got up from the bed .

" Be comfortable and change..if you need anything just ask me dont hesitate. Now I'm going to bath in another chamber and you should also .

With that he left and I took that breath which I didn't know since when I was holding.

Though Kamal came with me but I refused the Idea to call her at this time to help me as she also must be tired due to the grand wedding. So I stepped down from the bed and made my way towards closet area where all my clothes,bellies  , jwellery and lehngas are arranged along with a dressing table having huge mirror attached to it in wooden frame.