16. frustration and ecstasy

Shabaas mere bachon ne target poora kiya i love you so much.💞

Goal :  +80 votes and after 600 followers 💌

___________________________________

Author's pov:

And she shivered entirely when he undid the knots of her lehnga making to loosen around her tiny waist.

Little bit movement and it'll reveal her flesh.

He noticed the way her body is too responsive to his every touch  swelling his chest with proud but he can't ignore her moisturized eyes either.

"Ro kyu rhi ho.??"
"Why are you crying.??"

He wiped her under eye with thumb while caressing it softly.

"Pata nahi"
"Don't know"

She muttered slowly failing to detect the exact reason of her tears . But one thing is settled that she is not afraid any kind of his touch or any discomfort from him . They both stared at each other intensily without exchanging of single word.

He placed a lingering kiss on her forehead and take his hand back from her waist laying down beside her and she closed her eyes breathing deeply.

"Agar aap vastava me hume bhool jaate ..Rana Sa...aur kabhi yaad na aate hum apko ...humto to jeete jee mar jate "

"If you would forgot me in actual Rana Sa..and i would never remember by you...i would die being alive ..."

She gulped thickly when these words slipped out of her mouth .

"But it didn't happen nnn"

He cooed to her and caressed her hairs letting his fingers tangled these rubbing her scalp and a slight smile lingered on her lips .
She got the calming and soothing feeling from his fingers for a while and opened her eyes only to find him with closed eyes. A smirk formed on her lips as she thought something devilish .

"Well...it wouldn't change anything much...if you would forgot me .. infact it would be a plus point for me because I could get a chance to marry with someone else who will almost same age as me "

His fingered halted on place when these words walked into his ears .

"You got too sharp mouth little sin ...I thought not to go harsh with you but this wording of yours saying otherwise"

Her stomach turned with the new name .

And the dark and deep aura of his came within moments and his hand went in her lehnga without any blockade.

A shriek  breath left her lips when his rough yet warm hand cupped her area awakening the butterflies in her body which she never knew exist before.

"R..rrana ssa....you said you won't penetrat..aaahhh"

Her voice trembled when his fingers found the specific flesh igniting the burning sensation to her .

"I'm still on my words ... sin"

Her body unsettled more with the fruitful touch of him and tears formed in her eyes due to the contact of something outer with her that area for the very first time.

He noticed how her lips shivered with the fear or may be excitement of upcoming process.

'calm down....Rani sa..."