Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

First Dance

Welcome to Season Three of Strip in the City !
While this series is interconnected, you can read each book as a stand-alone.

If you read Dance For Me, then you know Lucas and Kennedy have had a spark since the first time they met. After getting to know the characters better, I knew the next story I wanted to write was theirs.

Tropes you'll find in First Dance:

❤️ Friends to lovers

☯️ Southern Belle meets City Boy

🤗 Golden retriever energy from both main characters

🤫 Secret roommates/only one bed

🙄 He's helping her win her ex back

😢 So much ANGST

🔥 Will they, won't they energy

💍 Wedding vibes

👴👵 Adorable grandparents and quirky family

🥵 Bachelorette Party shenanigans

🍆 And, of course...male strippers ;)

Here's a teaser:

Twenty-nine-year-old Kennedy McDermot has had one dream since she was a little girl: get married. The former childhood pageant queen and NYC ballerina has finally secured her man, Flynn Norwall, a fellow ballet dancer, and they're having her dream wedding down in Kiawah Island in South Carolina.

Only, the night of her bachelorette party, when everyone she knows is enjoying the giant party, Flynn breaks things off, telling her she isn't what he wants.

Determined to save face and not let her huge southern wedding go to waste, Kennedy must win Flynn back and convince him to marry her next month. She's so embarrassed that Flynn has broken things off that she can't tell anyone about it.

The only person who figures out what's happening is her friend, Lucas Oliver. Lucas has had a massive crush on Kennedy since the first day that they met, but he's been respectful of the fact that she's getting married.

When he hears that Kennedy's wedding is in jeopardy, he's willing to do whatever it takes to make her dream come true, even if it means helping her win back the man who dumped her. Will Lucas help Kennedy get back with her ex, or will their friendship blossom into the love story she's always dreamed of?