STATUS UPDATE

Ugggh Jimin pls step on me in your heeled Chelsea boots ugh you're so hot-

I mean whaaaat????? 

Anywhozzles.

Bro.

It's been less than 24 hours and the contest is almost full.

Y'all.

Alright so I think it goes without saying applications are now limited and the only categories open right now are:

- Horror

- Best Blurb

- Best Protagonist

- Best Concept

- Best Original Story

I went to bed last night and woke up to a crap ton of new forms. However, most of the categories were one or two away from being full, so imagine the awkwardness when I saw YA had 5 forms but the participants were at a 9/10.

Obviously, I can't extend the categories too much. I'm the only judge so the more stories, the longer it will take to judge; however, I also want to be fair.

I was sleeping, so I wasn't around to close the categories. For that reason, everyone who submitted a form before this chapter was posted was approved, even if the category was full. I want everyone to have an opportunity so I approved you guys, but from now on, the closed categories are completely closed and not receiving any new entries.

If you know any horror writers or people interested in submitting to the mini categories, then please do tag them and bring them here! Horror is the only category not filling so if you know anyone, it would be much appreciated if you bring them here.

After the success of this contest in literally the first 24 hours, I think it goes without saying that I will be doing more contests in the near future. I already have a general K-pop awards (not just BTS, all K-pop fanfics) and a fanfic awards in progress, but I will be making another hybrid contest like this one that is both originals and fanfics, and I'd like to do a short originals-only contest as well.

So that's four contests to look forward to!

I think it goes without saying that this contest filled up 50x faster than I was expecting. So although I am not going to begin judging right now (I'd like to publish results for my Eclipse Awards first), I will start the short stories judging since they're, well, short, soon after I publish the "Namjoon" results for the Eclipse Awards (I'm posting them today).

Thank you guys so much for the overwhelming support. Reaching not only 1k but 1.06k when I was at 976 two days ago is like... dude, that's almost 100 followers in 48 hours. How do I even react to that? I haven't even posted my 1k celebration yet since I'm still in shock!

Thank you for all the love. I'm trying my absolute best to put some good out there in the Wattpad community. I really appreciate you guys showing support and putting some good out there with me. We have such a cute lil corner of our Wattpad world right here, and it's an honor to be able to judge all these incredible stories written by equally incredible authors.

I have to get up and go to my morning English class now, so I won't be around to answer many messages or comments, but I will be back in a couple hours! Thank you everyone.

If you have questions, leave them here and I will reply either when I get back from English or in the middle of it since I think I'd rather do anything than learn about the Romantic era at 10 a.m. on a Monday (love my professor though, she's awesome and the only reason I took a Monday morning class).

Anygays I'm rambling. See y'all later!