six

paige

"I'm gonna fuck you up" The voice of my 'twin' said as she came up to me. "Dude, I ain't do shit" I said rolling my eyes at her, going back on my phone.

"I swear to God Paige" Nika said as she stood in front of me. "I don't know what's up your ass Nika, but I'm straight chillin" I said as I looked up at the girl confused.

"Yeah right" She said rolling her eyes before going to Maia and Ice, who were sitting on the couches in the hotels lobby.

I scoffed before picking my phone back up. "What'd you do?" KK asked as she walked up to me. "Nothing to her" I said and she nodded.

"How did you sleep last night?" KK asked me.

"Ok" I said shrugging my shoulders. "What happened?" Kk questioned me, knowing that something had to happen.

"Don't tell anyone, but I kissed Maia, then I was apologizing but she kissed me again and I told her we should go to sleep" I whispered to the girl.

"Oh now it makes sense why Nika is mad at you" KK said nodding her head.

Why didn't I think about that fact that the 2 of them are best friends, so of course she told Nika and probably Olivia too.

"Fuck" I sighed, once the realization hit me. "You better do something" KK said patting my back.

"I know but like, fuck" I said. I rubbed my hands down my face and let out a sigh I didn't realize I was holding in.

"Do you like Maia?" KK asked, which made me snap my head over to look at her. "She's Nika's best friend, I can't" I said.

"Why not? From what I see Nika isn't against y'all being together" KK said.

"But like, it's fucking complicated" I said. "I mean I've always thought she's so fine, but I told myself no because of Nika" 

"Girl, Nika don't give a fuck" KK said smacking her teeth, which made me laugh a little. "Figure out what you want before she fucks with someone else" KK said as she patted my back and got up to go to Qadence and Aaliyah.

I'm gonna have to talk to Nika first, then we can think about Maia

We're currently sat at our last team dinner of stay in Croatia, we've been here for now four days. I was currently sitting next to KK and Azzi, while Nika, Ice and Maia sat across from us.