CHAPTER 5

VEL

Tin did a few laps on my brother's car with Benz guiding beside him in the passenger seat. The first lap was a total mess, the car almost hit the roadblock a few times. The second lap, he was much much better, he managed to finish his lap without any big slip. The third lap was perfect, he even had a pretty good time record. Everyone who watched him on the sideline with me was amazed by Tin's ability to learn so quickly. When they returned to the pitstop, Benz came out from the car with a big smile.

"Enigmas are really different, aren't they? Tin is a super fast learner, he probably can beat you now" said Benz to me.

Tin looked at me with a smug smile "Want to race against me?"

"Let's see, can quick learning beat experience?" I said

The answer to that question is no, but almost. We raced for 5 laps. On the first and second laps, he was way behind me, I was thinking I'm being too serious to a newbie so I slowed down my car which was a total mistake, because on the third and fourth laps he already figure out how to catch up with me and a few times manage to be side by side with me. On the fifth lap we always drive side by side, a few times he was able to overtake me even for just for a few seconds. I have to use all my experience and knowledge to be able to stay in the front and finish first just a few milliseconds in front of him.

Everyone clapped when we arrived at the pitstop. They said watching our race was as exciting as watching a professional race.

"Let's race for another 5 laps" said Tin, still in high spirits.

"Maybe next time" said Benz "The weather doesn't looks so good, it can be dangerous if rains fall because we didn't prepare the car for slippery road"

Tin looked disappointed but didn't argue.

"Next time?" I said

"Definitely next time" he said determinedly.

"Be Careful, Vel, next time, he definitely can defeat you" said Benz to me

Both me and Tin smile hearing those words.

"I have no doubt about that," I said, before me and Tin headed to the locker room.

I can feel Tin lust over my body when we were changing our clothes earlier, and I maybe teased him a little bit too much. So I'm not surprised when we entered the locker room, Tin immediately locked the room and pinned me to the wall and put his hands on both of my both sides so I couldn't run away. It's not like I wanted to, I'm waiting for this too. His face and lips got closer and closer to me, our hot breath intertwined but he stopped his lips just a few millimeters away from mine, totally teasing me.

Ok, he won, I can't take it anymore. I end up becoming the one who kisses him first, and he quickly welcomes my lips. Our kisses are still as messy as it was when we did it the first time and I love it. We both impatiently stripped each other's clothes. Our bodies are covered in sweat yet we don't care about that. Nothing can stop us now, but I just realized something, we were in the locker room, not in a comfy love hotel.

"We don't have condoms" I said in the middle of our kiss.

Tin smirk, he reaches his pocket and pulls out a pack of condoms.

I dumbfounded "You horny psycho! did you always bring that everywhere?"

"I'm always prepared for every opportunity" he said then continued kissing me again, moving his lips downward to my neck then to my chest.

"But we didn't have any lube"

"Yeah, we have to be more creative about that"

Saying that, he strips my clothes in one quick move until I end up with nothing, then flips my body and make me face the white wall. What he did next totally took me by surprise. He kneels in front of my butt cheek, I thought he'll only use his fingers to loosen me up, but what I feel going inside my hole was not his fingers, but his tongue.