20.Scared of you

Saniya:

" I killed him " his utterance left me frightened... How can he kill Afan. Why did he kill. I stepped back from him.

" Why!!! why did you kill him "  but he didn't utter a single word.

" Why " I grunted.

" Saniya please listen to me,, I'll tell you. I'll definitely tell you but not now. " he stepped closer.

" Don't, don't come near me Farhan. I am really very scared of you " my words left my from my mouth while sobbing very hard.

" Why did you kill him ? " I raised question again.

" Saniya " he uttered but said nothing.

" Farhan tell me why !? "

" He touched you " he replied...

" Farhan are you mad or something. Really you killed him because he touched me. " I collapsed on bed.

He sat down holding my legs and placed his face on my lap. The room was dim and silent. We both haven't uttered anything.... Thoughts started roaming in my head, why is he doing all this, Afan touched me and yes I didn't like it, but it doesn't mean he deserves death.

" Saniya " our silence broke when he uttered my name.

" Farhan, I am scared of you now. Afan touched me, but it doesn't mean he deserves to be dead. Do you know, what brings to his family after his death. "

" Saniya, I am sorry for making you cry. But I'm not sorry for killing him, I leave no one who dares to touch you " Farhan declared.

" Then. Leave me Farhan "

" NO " he grunted leaving me frightened.

I stood straight and rushed towards bathroom. I closed the door behind, I splashed water on my face. My eyes were swelled and nose turned into red. I almost spent 10 minutes in bathroom trying not to face him.

I stepped out the bathroom and lied on the bed. I tried so hard to sleep, but Farhan's actions were intimidating me. He killed Afan because he touched me, and now I'm scared of any other man who comes near me. I know Farhan loves me but that doesn't mean he should kill everyman who talks to me.

Farhan also changed into track pants and long sleeve tshirt. He lied beside me, and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer, my back touched his chest. He intertwined his fingers with mine. Even after killing people, how can he be so calm. Now he is distracting me with his actions. I jerked my hand from him and stepped out of bed.

" Where are you going? " he asked me.

" It doesn't matter to you " I said and turned away to open the door, but soon he placed his hands on the door , caging me between the door and him. He towered over me, and bent near to my ear,

" You are going no where Mrs. Malik " his husky voice , sent chills down my spine.

I think he is definitely mad, he needs some treatment. How can he be so calm, as he haven't done any crime.

" I don't want to sleep here, I'm going to dadi's room "

" How can you leave your husband alone here. " He mocked, and why is he turning this into a funny thing. I'm annoyed now and he is making this as fun. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him with all of my strength and opened the door.

I rushed to dadi's room,
" What happened Saniya "

" Can I sleep with you dadi "

" Ofcourse Saniya, but what happened to your face. Did you cry?? " She asked me.