2

S A G E

"That's ridiculous, Jason." I said as I eat my pasta. Jason's been chewing with his mouth open just to annoy the fuck out of me and he is not even ready to stop it.

"Come on little monkey, what's bothering you?" He says as he chuckles as he keeps his fork down and looks at me. I rolled my eyes and continued eating my food. Mama has taught both me and Jason the tables etiquette and it's not like he has not learnt it.

He learnt it very well. He is well-mannered and my dad appreciates that. Whenever we have dinner with dad's different clients, Jason is the first one to win their heart because of his manners and table etiquettes but, he doesn't follow those rules to irritate the fuck out of me.

It's currently 2p.m and we could've finished our lunch few hours ago but because of so called 'Heartthrob Jason Thompson' which everyone here noticed and our lunch was delayed. I was like a cameraman, clicking pictures of him and his fans.

"I am leaving tomorrow." I looked at him as he was already looking at me.

"What? You didn't even inform me you are here and now you are leaving already?" I said, I was little frustrated as he just laughs.

"Like I said, Sage, the shoot was planned without being discussed." He replied.

"Whatsoever." I rolled my eyes as I got text from Bailey saying if I need a ride back to dorm. If I said yes, I know that she will probably send Ashton to pick me up which will send me lots of electric shocks. "So, you are dropping me off right?" I looked at Jason who was focused on the script on his hand.

"Sadly no." He smirks.

"So Uber?" I questioned him completely confused by my brother who always offered me a ride but today, he refused. "Jason, I am not paying for uber, you gotta pay." I said as I rolled my arms around my chest.

"You don't need to pay money also." He retorted as he flips his script paper. "I have to get there at 2.30p.m so a friend of mine will pick you up." He says as he pays for the lunch.

"A friend of yours?"

"Yeah— Ah there he is." He says he looks at his front as I need to turn back and was surprised to see someone I have never even thought would be Jason's friend.

My jaw dropped as the friend of Jason was approaching near us.

"Hey buddy, long time no see." Jason stood up and hugged him.

"Yeah, long time no see." Jason's friend was no other than fucking Jay Morales. He's voice was almost as deep as Vance's and if I didn't saw him, I would prolly think him as Vance.

"Sage, this is Jay." Jason looks at me as Jay does too. Jay had those harp jawlines that if you touch on it, it's gonna cut you deep. His face is so freaking gorgeous with his beautiful brown eyes.

Never knew brown eyes would be as fascinating as his. Jay was very good looking. His faces were sculpted in way no one's face has. His hair was very nice since it was neat with no fringe disturbing him.

His fringe was mid short with undercuts which suits him in a mesmerising way. He had a tattoo on his neck written in a Roman numeral right under his Adam's Apple, XVII.