Chapter 1 : late night strolls

(Contains public semi smut/mastur**ation, strong language, verbal humiliation, emotional angst, consental non concent, marking)

~

It had been another awfully long day for So Mun as he trained under the restaurant, Hana and Mo Tak leaving multiple times throughout the day to catch evil spirits whilst the younger of the counters trained.

Yet it had also been another day since So Mun hadn't seen Pil Gwang, the older mentioning to him he had plans with a few business men but that excuse was given days ago now, the boy becoming impatient once again with the other.

So Mun wanted to yell at the other, to hit his chest and scream at Pil Gwang to not neglecting him, but the younger wasn't planning anytime soon to let the evil spirit know about how he felt about him, since it would only boost Pil Gwang's already overgrowing ego.

He was upset, of course he was. This was pretty much the first time anyone had ever actually taken an interest to So Mun, even though it took many months for Pil Gwang to try convince him that he was worth the boy's time, but that didn't stop Mun's passive anger slowly rising for the man as well whenever he heard about a new attack that he had made.

Mun wanted to let the other counters know his problems, to rant about the man's horrible tactics at trying to take his heart, which he had done but Mun wasn't planning on letting others know, but his friends didn't know. They had no recognition at all that So Mun was in love with they're enemy and his feelings were being required, even if it was in a terrible way from a terrible person.

And this was the sole fact of what made Mun feel so lonely in this strange relationship that the pair had; that they had to be so careful in whatever scandals Pil Gwang wanted to take Mun on, where the boy tried to contact the other, or even where they would have those rough kisses that Mun tried to fight back from, but in the end melted away into.

So the boy kept practicing, over and over tills his muscles hurt, till sweat was beading down his face and was soaking through his clothes, till his lungs were in so much pain that it felt near impossible to simply breath.

And that was when Mun decided to take a break, when the sun was low, the bounce of Mo Tak's soft laughter echoing away and the smell of warm noodles, made by Ms Chu, was floating down into the basement. That was when the boy finally decided to head up.

Mun's steps were slow as he panted away, holding onto the railing as he walked up the cold cement stairs till he opened the door to see the soft glow in the restaurant where his friends sat around a long wooden table, noodle bowls all in hand as they slurped away. As Mun looked at his counters, he also noticed a steaming bowl awaiting for him to chew on next to where Mo Tak was sitting.

The boy smiled, the skin beneath his eyes crinkling as he looked at the warm people sitting infront of him, Mun quickly making him way over to sit next to Mo Tak, bowing his head quickly to his elders before grabbing the chopsticks beside him.

"Thank you, Ms Chu" Mun said happily before diving into his bowl of ramen, the grey haired lady laughing away at him as he gobbled up the well cooked bowl of ramen, his insides practically curling from his favourite bowl of food.

"Someone's been practicing" Mo Tak hummed as he continued to slurp his noodles, and that was all to be said as the group of people stayed in silence as omly soft slurps could be heard from around the table.

~

After the group of people had finished they're noodles, they sat for a few moments before Hana suddenly stood up and started stacking everyone's bowls, in which Mo Tak later followed by taking the others glasses and the pair stalked to the kitchen, only a couple people still residing at the table.