Scars and kisses ( tw )

( tw!! Mentions of sh)

I settled down with lando in our living room as we began watching a film. We were watching pitch perfect. It was landos idea not mine.

We were 15 mins into our film, when my phone started going crazy. I grabbed it to check what was up when I saw my bestfriend frantically texting me.  I looked at the screen and my heart dropped. There was 20 news articles about me. It read:

"Y/n Norris seen with mysterious boy at a cafe today! We'll update you about this shocking story!"

My heart sunk! Everyone is thinking I'm a slut. I was meeting my brother! I began reading the comments and I think I regret that.

Comments:

@landofan83: lando can do better! She such a slut!!
@user7292836: she's so ugly aswell!!
@landofan2936: lando leave her!!! She's such a cheat!!

I turned off my phone.

"Lando bubs I'm just going to the toilet!" I said!

"Okay darling!" He said and just continued watching his film.

I ran up to our ensuite and locked the door behind me. I scrolled through more comments and as I did my eyes streamed with tears dropping onto my phone. I decided I wasn't good enough for him. The stupid haters making me gaslight myself into thinking he can do better.

I saw my eyebrow razor sitting on the side, I thought about all the things people said and I grabbed it. I gently sliced the blades down my arm and watched the red bleed out. It's stinged at first but why did it feel good.  I began to do it again but I was interrupted by the door banging.

"Y/n are you okay? I saw what they said!" He said In a gentle voice he tried to open the door but it was locked. "Baby, please let me in"

"N-n-no I can't please leave me alone!" My voice sounding like I cried my heart out which I was. "You saw what they said!"

I tried to hide my razor and began panicking about my cuts.

"No baby open up please. I don't want you to be on your own" he kept trying to open the door. I tried to clean my cuts up and cover them in  a couple of minutes.

"Yeah of course one second! I'm just having a wee" I said as I cleaned myself up and grabbed my dressing gown. I unlocked the door and I fell into his arms.

He hugged me right and gave me a kiss on the head.

"Hey! Listen before you get thoughts rushing through your head. I love you and I will always love you!" His words meant everything to me.

I pulled away from our hug, and as I walked away he grabbed me by my wrist to pull me back into a hug.

Tears filled my eyes as I winced from the hug. He looked at me and walked back downstairs. He came back with the little first aid kit. He sat me down on the bed and rolled my sleeves up.

"Look at me" he said "you're the most beautiful, funniest, smartest woman I've ever met! And If you ever doubt yourself again you'll have another serious lando talk!"

We both giggled as he helped me clean up and wrap my arms.

"I love you so much" I said.

We both looked at each other and began making out.