Chapter 13: Classic Wattpad Date

Sal Pov

I woke up. With a stinging pain in my ass. I let out a small groan when I tried to get our of bed. But after fluttering my eyes open I realized that I wasn't at my house.

I turned to find myself next to a sleeping Dominic. He stood there sleeping peacefully. I couldn't let him sleep peacefully. Not after what he did to me.

With all my strength I kicked him in the stomach making him fall out of the bed.

"OWW! WHAT THE FUCK?" He roared.

"I'm sorry." I wheezed as I held my stomach hoping I wouldn't die from laughter.

"Fuck you." He muttured as he stood up.

My eyes widened at the marks on his body. Scratch marks and hickeys. I gulped.

"Whatcha staring at?" He asked licking his lips.

"A mistake." I muttured but I'm sure he heard it.

"You bitch." He yelled as he grabbed my waist stopping me from escaping.

He then began tickling the hell out of me. I laughed trying to escape him and his deadly hands. Man was a menace. He wouldn't even let me breathe.

"Stop it." I breathed trying to push him off me.

"Revenge love." He chuckled as he continued ticking me.

After a while he stopped and fell on me. I felt like I was going to be squished.

"Get off me fatty." I demanded.

"Nope shorty." He shook his head.

"Fuck you." I yelled.

"I say we do it now." He responded smirking.

I just rolled my eyes. I managed to push him off. But I couldn't get up from the bed.

"Fuck. I can't walk" I whispered to myself.

"Want me to carry you your Highness?" He asked smiling as he got up from the bed.

"Shut up." I ordered.

"Certainly your Highness." He chuckled as he scooped me into his arms.

"Put me down." I squeaked.

"Your Highness. I think your beautiful ass says otherwise." He laughed as he made his way to the bathroom.

And boy the bathroom was big. It was bigger than my room.

"The bathroom. It's so big." I exclaimed.

"Of course Your Highness." He responded as he sat me down on the sink.

He gave me an extra toothbrush with toothpaste on it. He began brushing his teeth and I followed him.

Once we finished washing up. He carried me out of the bathroom and sat me on the bed. My heart was beating fast at the princess treatment he was giving me. And I liked it.

"You can were my clothes." Dominic told me as he gave me his sweater and a pair of jeans.

"These jeans look old." I told him eyeing the rusty jeans.

"They are. I think they are from when I was in 5th grade I think." He said as he changed his clothes. In front of me.

"I'm not that small." I whined as I began my walk to the bathroom until someone pushed me onto the bed.

"And where do you think your going Your Highness?" He asked his face inches away from mine.

"To go change?" I questioned bewildered.