The Circus

[The episode opens showing Paimon's Palace, Stolas (11 years old) is waking up.]

—My birthday! My birthday! It's my birthday!

Interest and curiosity immediately aroused all the demons in the room and their expressions betrayed the speed with which their attention had been captured.

"Oh…" Stolas expressed in a low tone and his face made evident the surprise inside him once he recognized himself. He hadn't thought that they would show events from the past as old as the one now.

"Wait, that's you, dad?" Octavia shared the same surprised expression as her father and turned to look at him. Although inside she was almost sure what the answer to her question was, she still felt it necessary to confirm.

"I'm afraid so." Stolas stated a bit slowly without being able to look away from the screen, somewhat worried. The strange, lingering bad feeling inside him seemed to beat stronger now.

Blitz, for his part, felt the knot of anxiety inside him almost dissolve by a small amount and his next breath was one of relief as he saw that the recording seemed to be one that would focus more on Stolas or something similar, which It meant he could rest for a few minutes from feeling his privacy invaded.

Not to mention that he might have been a little curious to look at something more focused on Stolas.

Curiosity, just that.

[Stolas gets up from his bed with great emotion and continues celebrating that it is his birthday, to which his butler tells him to calm down because excitement is 'unbecoming' of a Goetia.]

Most of the demons rolled their eyes and/or made a sound of annoyance at the butler's statement, agreeing that it made no sense or valid basis.

[Stolas apologizes and says that his excitement is because his father told him that on his birthday he would reveal to him what his responsibilities would be, he seems very excited about this.]

Millie let out a giggle and turned to look at the prince.

"You were very cute as a child." She smiled without being able to help it.

Most in the room notably agreed with this and when Stolas knew it he felt his cheeks slightly change their temperature. 

Blitz, on the other hand, almost laughed when he realized that Stolas had had that type of personality since he was little. Only he could be excited to be close to knowing his responsibilities.

[Stolas and the butler walk towards the room where Stolas' father is and the doors open revealing the shape of Paimon, Stolas' father.]

Several had somewhat curious looks on his face, this due both to the portraits that could be seen on the wall and to the interesting type of power that Stolas' father demonstrated to possess.

—There is my little... [To the butler] —Which son is this one? There are so fucking many. 

—Stolas, Your Highness.

Stolas just sighed a little tiredly at the scene. It had been quite a few years since he had noticed and accepted how little importance he had to his father. 

“He didn't even remember my name.”

Unfortunately for him, his habituation was not able to prevent a thought from escaping and giving his mind a painful tour.

Several gave the prince a sympathetic look, feeling bad for him and understanding his feelings. Especially those who did not have a good relationship with their fathers.