Chapter 51

Helloooo dear 🦋

I wrote this whole chapter again....
yesterday was really a bad day , My entire chapter got deleted, my physics teacher also gave me the data, we also had surprise tests on maths yesterday....😔🥺😭😭

Go ahead and read :)

-------------

Author's pov

"I love you , love you , love you, love you so fucking much"
Abhiraj squeezing mishti in his arms and pecking her whole face making her giggle.
"I loveeee you too husband"
She replied giving a long peck on his both cheeks forehead and lips..
"Baby I don't want to go to office."
Abhiraj whined nuzzling his nose is the crook of her neck.
"But there is a very important meeting with Mehta's , you will have to go."
Mishti replied while caressing his head lovingly..

"Yrr...I don't want to attend any meeting I miss you in the office"
He said irritatingly and a cute pout formed on his face.
She giggled and replied
"So take me to the office too, I will get bored sitting at home."
Abhiraj shook his head and said
"Your periods are going on: And I don't want you to do anything for these 5 days"
He didn't want her to feel more tired as she is already suffering from stomach pain because of her periods... After all he can't see her in pain .

"Since we came from Italy: You took more care of me in these 2 months."
She said narrowing her eyes..
Yes , It's been 2 months they are back from Italy...These two months, They got to know each other, came closer to each other and only the depth of their love became greater.

He smiled whole-Heartedly and said
"I am not taking care , I am taking care of my life, isn't it Mishti"
He said pecking her forehead...
Even after 8 months of their marriage he can make her blushing mess in a blink of an eye..
She bit her lips and asked meekly
"How??"
He rolled his tongue inside his mouth and said..
"Aree..Now you are my Jaan and if my life is in pain then I too will be in pain, biwi jii."

"Acha jiii"

"Haanjiii"

Saying this they both chuckled while hugging each other tightly...

He pecked her forehead once again and took his phone From the table...

As he turned to go suddenly mishti felt like stopping him...she was not feeling good , that...that bad is happening..
She stopped him
"Abhi...wait"
Abhi stopped on his track and turned his face towards her...
"Please come as soon as possible today"
Saying this she She stood on her toes and pecked his forehead..
He smiled feeling the warmth and care which he can only get by Mishti..
"If you say so, I will not go to office...We can spend our time by sleeping and cuddling each other" He said winking at her..
Hearing this a smirk appeared on her face
"Naah , I will do that but not with you, I have my pooh to cuddle"
She said teasing him by showing her tongue...
Abhiraj just rolled his eyes and went from there...
.
.
After getting ready for the day mishti went downstairs to help chachi..

"Daadi , what are you doing ?" Mishti asked curiously when she saw daadi coating the raw mangoes with salt and turmeric.

"I am making this for your Abhi, he used to eat a lot of raw mangoes with salt and turmeric when he was young..But now, what do they say, 6 pack abs and diet etc., because of all that he doesn't like these  anymore."
As daadi said, both daadi and mishti giggled..

"But he is my grandson, so I am also his grandmother… If he shows tantrums, then I also know how to fulfill my insistence.I quietly put 2 pieces of raw mango in his plate and the poor guy can't stop himself after seeing such delicious raw mangoes."