Ch 37

Jin - STOP! Leave anything that's in your hands and show us what you have done. Your time is over.

All three of them stopped their work as they settled a bit back from their original spaces.

Jin - let's see what you guys have done! (Smiled at them)

Jimin -

Jungkook -

Jungkook -

Y/n

Jin - hmmm

Jin - hmmm...all of you have done very nice. We appreciate your efforts. (Amazed)

Yoongi - but as you know, the winner is one! But doesn't mean that the other two aren't equally talented. They are.

Jin - so here we go for the finally reveal. So the winner is...(creating suspense)

Yoongi - Y/N !!! (Clapping as he smiled)

Y/n - what! YAY!,!!,! (Jumping in excitement)

Her brothers clapped for her too as they smiled. She hugged Yoongi in excitement thanking him as then she turned around to her brothers, thinking that they were sad cause they didn't win. She hugged both of them but carefully not wanting to ruin their clothes with paint.

Y/n - are you sad oppa?

Jimin - No! Never. We are happy that you won from us. (Smiled)

Y/n - really?

Jungkook - yes really! Now go wash your hands and we will get going too.... (Smiled)

Jin - yes pls. y/n, since it's your room! Pls clean it up and keep the stuff on its respective place...

Yoongi - and we will go now! Because we've work.

They all left leaving the two youngest alone in their room. Since it was your room, y/n had to stay there but she was confused of why Jungkook wasn't leaving. She was about to speaking something but Jungkook splashed her with a but of paint on her clothes.

Y/n - haaa! (Gasped)

Our youngest girl, who wasn't any less of her brothers, decided to play back as she threw the paint on Jungkook too. And that's how the siblings started having nothing but a paint fight. During which Jungkook had completely forgotten that he was wearing TAEHYUNG'S FAVOURITE GUCCI SHIRT!!. Soon this strikes his mind but by now it was too late. He told y/n to stop and looked down at his clothes and Tae's shirt was completely ruined!

Y/n - what's wrong oppa? (Confused)

Jungkook - this is Taehyung hyung's favourite shirt....

Y/n - WHAT! (Shocked)

Y/n - you're screwed now.

NOTE

This chapter's idea was suggested by @jeonffs205 Check her out too. And thank you so much for your idea, I really appreciate it. And guys thanks for your love and support you guys are providing to my story. If anyone else has an idea please comment it down below or DM me.
Thank-you
~regards~