Part 15

Y/n Pov

For the past 20 minutes, I've been trying to use the the innocence. The innocence has change it's shape from a glowing green ball to a beautiful golden bracelet with a greenish glowing surrounding it.

( Eve I don't think I can control this innocence it's not reacting to me). I ask her feeling dejected.

You must be patient. Concentrate on the innocence and feel it's energy. Then you need to absorb the energy into your body. After that, you have to combine those energy with your innocence just like you feel all the elements before you control it. Eve explain to me as she describe it with ease which making me doubt her.

How can she control other innocence? She seems like a walking green flag of the Great Heart that everyone have been searching for. She also have her own consciousness to make it even more suspicious. But it's not the right time to ask her about that. I need to focus.

I hope the preparation of the new ark goes smoothly. I heard Sheryl whisper to himself.

What preparation? I ask while looking at him surprise that I didn't know about it.

What you don't know? Today everyone supposed to retrieve the akuma factory at the old ark.

Frozen by Sheryl statement I hurriedly goes back to activate the innocence.

Calm down Y/n. Eve speak inside my mind.

I heed her advice and try to calm down despite my nerve wrecking my brain out as the flashes of memories from my previous premonition surface inside my mind.

If it's going to happen that's mean Skinn will die and possibly Tyki too and including many other exorcists that's involved in the fight.

Shaking my head to disperse the thought I finally feel the innocence energy it's feel like trying to grab a tiny thread in a thin air.

No wonder it's hard as hell to use this innocence. I grumble while activating the innocence.

A portal open up in front of me. Sheryl who's standing behind me the entire time eyeing the portal with amazement.

What are you staring for let's go.

Grabbing Sheryl I jump into the portal making him shout in surprise.

As we enter inside the portal, a bunch of place were shown to us like a path with many branches but I need to choose the right branch to go to the place where the noahs are present right now.

Honestly, we don't have enough time. So, both of us instantly searching for any place that might be right. Suddenly, I feel my tears falling down my face like a waterfall.

What?! A sudden sharp pain erupted inside my head making me hold it groaning in pain.

I look at Sheryl in confuse not understanding the situation.

He look at me sadly as he said that Skin Bolic the noah of wrath has died.

I could feel the colour on my face draining as Sheryl stare at me with concern.

( I couldn't do anything to save him even though I already saw the premonition about his death. I could at least warn him. Damn it!!)

Curling my fists tightly I continue to search for the path that will lead me straight to Tyki. I don't want him to die too.

Wait! Sheryl do you know the specific location of where the old ark might be? It's easier to search for them if I can narrow the possibility of the target location.

They're at Japan in Edo district but the old ark is inside another dimension that cannot be access with normal means.

Don't worry I just need to tear my way through the dimension passage. I told him seriously.

You mean your going to force your way in. Sheryl speak at me his voice lacing with worry.

Don't worry we're going to be fine but Sheryl didn't seem convince at all.

Finally, after searching for a place called Edo in Japan I can see a glimpse of Tyki and Road. It seems like Tyki is fighting with Allen!!!

How did Allen innocence change? His innocence feels somewhat unique and it can even transform into a freaking sword! Shit sherlock! This is not the time to be amaze Y/n!!

I can see Tyki having a hard time. Wait why Tyki doesn't move? Allen is going to slash at him!!!

Oh no this isn't good. Without thinking I create a portal in front of Tyki while simultaneously coating my left hand with dark matter. As I goes toward Tyki, i intentionally close the portal leaving Sheryl at somewhere around Japan.

Jumping forward toward Allen incoming sword I parried it with my left hand. To my surprise his sword manage to goes through my dark matter completely taking me off guard.

With quick thinking,I use my innocence to tilt the ground a bit making Allen loose his balance hoping that his sword will not pierce at my heart. However, this action resulting the sword to pierce my right side. I can feel the sword stabbing at my right lung missing my heart for a few centimeters.

I couldn't move. All I can feel is my innocence resonating with Allen sword. Suddenly, an image showing a vast place. At the center of it, I see a gigantic rectangle shape innocence that stood magnificently. I failed to pinpoint that innocence location because my innocence abruptly stopped resonating with Allen sword.

It is the GREAT HEART. Eve surprise voice lingering in my mind. That boy Allen is the key to finding the Heart.

Before I can respond to her, I gasp in pain as I felt an excruciating pain tearing through my body making me scream in agony. Falling to my knees I cough up blood. Struggling to breath I clutch the sword attempting to remove it.

Urgh!! I don't have enough strength to pull it out! My vision started to blur. Considering that my pain tolerance is low, it's still a wonder why I'm not unconscious right now.

Y/n!! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Allen said as he approach me but before he can get to me he suddenly stop.

Road candles were inch away from his throat.

Don't move! Road said as she walked towards me.

I'm going to pull it out okay. Please bear with it. She said while looking at me in concern.

I nod at her unable to speak.

I greet my teeth writhing in pain as she pull the sword out of me. She caught me as I fell forward and I felt myself being engulfed in her arms.

Ro.. ad.. I try to speak as I feel my consciousness fleeting away. I have to tell her that I found the heart and Allen is the key to find it. But I pass out before I get the chance to tell her anything.

Tyki feels his rage consuming him as he watch Road pleas for Y/n fallen form to wake up.

Everyone watch in fear as Tyki transform into something inhuman.

To be continued