Chapter 36

As i mentioned, i posted the AI edits of AISHANI RAICHAND on my Instagram handle. Please give your reviews about it.

Also, if you have time... Like i mentioned in last chapter, do give writingdust06 story a try. ✨

Do vote and comment.

Target : 125 votes.

RUDRANSH

"Stop being so kind aishani" I seethed. Here I was planning to take her home but here we are in the hospital for hridev and vachi. Her glare would've burned a hole.

"Okay! I understood that you want to be here as they are our friends. But what about you? You didn't say anything till now. Like, not a word about what took place. You don't have to do something that you are not comfortable with. Vachi's parents are in the same hospital, but in a different ward" I said reminding her that she matters too. For ME.

"I promise that we'll have a conversation about it when we go home. I'm here for hri and vachi. He needs us ansh. We can't just leave them when they're in pain. Don't ignore others'pain Rudra" she said as we walked inside, Akhil leading the way. Aishani looked at me in a questioning gaze when she saw that stacy was present here too.

"You didn't have dinner. Also, I know we ain't gonna go home early" I said as a matter of fact. I'm damn sure that she'll definitely insist about checking upon vachi's dad. With that goddamn puppy eyes like a cherry on the top. She used to do that a lot as a kid. I know she's gonna do it today too.

This side of the hospital was looking so scheduled. It would be. After all, the superstar's wife is admitted. As we approached the door we were suddenly stopped by the body guards.

"sorry mam, but if we don't have permission from sir then we cant allow you inside" one of them said.

I pulled aisha towards me, my one hand surrounded her tiny waist.

"Either let us go in or-"

"Don't ansh. It's their duty"Aisha said looking at me. She paused for a few seconds then added "Where's your hridev sir?"

"Mrs. Raichand aap yaha?" we were interrupted by Hridev's manager.

(Mrs. Raichand you're here?)

"We just wanted to check up on him and vachi" I replied, my voice lacked emotion even though I really wanted to check up on them now.

"Oh, sir is inside, I'll inform him about your arrival" saying this the manger went inside.

"Mam you might need this" stacy offered which looked like... a concealer? Yes. It is a concealer.

"Oh.....?" aishani asked not sure of why stacy is giving her concealer. Now who's gonna say my aisha that I made my artwork on her neck. I was happy that she didn't knew about it and what made me more happy was that her hair was in a high bun. I smirked as realisation hit her hard.

"You!!!! There are too many things to talk about when we get home" she said with flushed cheeks and removed her bun making her slightly wavy hair flow down till her shoulders.

Just then the door was opened and we saw hridev coming out with his manager. His eyes looked so red. As if he has been crying. Understanding that we wanted to talk to him alone; stacy, Akhil and his manager left us.

"Hri....." aishani said with the normal voice. To the world her voice was normal. But trust me when I say I know the hidden shivers laced beneath her strong voice. My hold on her waist tightened.