- Special Chapter pt 1 -

This is a special chapter! I hit 1K hearts on Quotev and 500 Kudos on ao3 so as a little thanks, I've decided to give y'all some cute fluff and some light smut. Seriously though, thank y'all so so much for your amazing comments and hearts and kudos. I love reading all your thoughts, it's the best part about uploading 100%! I absolutely did not think this book was gonna get super popular, and I'm insanely happy to share my brain rot with all of you. Genuinely giving y'all the fattest and juciest kiss there ever was! Thank you so so much everyone!! ALSO IMPORTANT IMPORTANT- I want to introduce a proper smut scene in the next official chapter, BUT I know smut isn't for everyone so I want to know what y'all think. If a lot of people don't want a smut scene I won't write any, and if I do I'll include plenty of warnings. Also since the reader is GN I was just going to describe your thing as just "your hole" so that way you can imagine whichever hole lmfao. Also in this breeding will come up here and there bc animals but I'm pulling an omegaverse on y'all - anyone of any gender can get pregnant in hell but plz tell me ur thoughts :)

Also, this chapter is set in the same universe as Blood Lust (obviously lol), but it is set later into the story - after you've met all of the characters and they've already fallen into your hands. Just keep that in mind when reading!!! And this is before the angel court room episode but after the episode where Charlie and Adam meet for the first time

ALSO, not edited so there's probably more spelling errors than an Ipad kids spelling test.
———————————————————————————

HOW IT ALL STARTED....
   Alastor had some overlord business to attend to, and had to (reluctantly) leave you all alone at the hotel one fateful day. Charlie and Vaggie were out visiting Charlie's dad, Sir Pentious was out buying parts for a new invention, Angel Dust was out for work, and Husk and Niffty had been tasked with grocery shopping. You were all alone, and with nothing better to do you simply cuddled up with KeeKee and watched some t.v! That fateful show on that fateful day was a prank show, and it had your mischievous little mind running absolute laps.

———————————————

  Alastor ~

Your first victim was an obvious decision. It just had to be your darling savior, but that didn't deter the slight anxiety rising in your chest as you sought him out. In order to execute your little prank you'd have to touch him, a tad more intimately than you usually did. So far Alastor had yet to deny you any form of affection, but you had seen others try to touch him one minute and then be screaming in absolute agony the next. But that small mischievous spark was something that you could never afford in your living life, and it burned deliciously within you. Similar to a cat that just can't stop knocking valuables off of counters, you couldn't deny your urge to pull a prank.

Alastor was still off on whatever sort of business entailed an Overlord meeting, so you decided to patiently wait in his room - just idly reading a book to pass on the time.

He returned rather late at night, a time at which you would typically be fast asleep by now, but your eagerness to prank kept you wide awake with excitement pumping through your veins.

Alastor opened the door and his eyes widened upon seeing you laid out upon his bed before his eyes softened. He had checked on you first thing when he came back, and worry had pricked at him when he saw that you weren't in your bed. But you were simply where you belonged - in his room. He briefly wondered if this was another one of those ever so strange dreams he had been getting as of late. The only thing missing from his dreams would be your clothes, to be more precise you were simply wearing too many in this current scenario.

You brightened up considerably upon seeing the radio demon, a bright smile already on your face and a giggle trapped in your throat.
You excitedly got up from the bed and walked over towards him, stopping before getting in his personal space but close enough that you could easily touch him still.