Dark Crimson

(Ik that Al and Luci don't have lips but uhm just pretend they do lol)

APOV

Blood-red lips meet soft black ones and the two men hold each other tightly. Alastor melts into the kiss and Lucifer kisses back passionately, his tongue seeking entrance. Alastor lets him in and the king freely explores, their saliva mixing. Eventually, they pull away gasping for air. They look into each other's eyes, both looking disheveled. Hair messed up, clothes crumpled, and tear-stained faces.

The shorter man gazes up into the other's bright crimson eyes and whispers, "Where is your smile, my dear?" Then he adds in a teasing tone, "You are never fully dressed without one."

Alastor gazes down at his lover, his heart is filled with warmth. What had he done to deserve such a man? The sides of his mouth tilt upwards and he gives Lucifer a small smile, teeth barely shown.

"I love you," he whispers blushing softly, "more than anything."

Lucifer meets his eyes again, his gaze full of compassion and love. "I love you too my little deer. Now let's get you cleaned up and to bed alright? It's been a hell of a few days."

Alastor chuckles softly, his signature grin back and plastered across his face, "Yes, let's do so." Then he adds in a flirtatious tone, "But let's not go to sleep so soon my sweet apple." They walk down the hall side by side, hands intertwined.

They had problems they had to deal with, but that could wait,

Charlie wouldn't have minded.

(Hi, I hope you enjoyed that! So basically this is all I have planned so far, but should I continue with the aftermath?)

Anyway if you liked that check my my other stories! I'm also currently writing a oneshot series, have a nice day/night!!