Chapter 11 | Thus, The No-Pats Fought There!

To enhance your experience for this hardly worked-on intro (Not really), I highly suggest you play Mokusei, made by RichaadEB (All credit is to him, I do not own the music. Please have mercy), to ensure you reach maximum satisfaction from these words painting a picture in your mind. Now, enjoy.

Note: The timestamp is corresponding with the paragraph below it. For example. The first one has no music, but the second one is the start of the intro music. Just thought it had to be known.

It was a beautiful morning. The sun shone, the flowers bloomed, and the wildlife enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere. Even a lone beowolf was enjoying the scenery, just about to kill a fawn and its baby as it was about to pounce on them!

00:00-00:10

Suddenly, its ears perk up as ears a low rumbling. It then quickly looks to its left and lets out a small yelp as it tries to run away and dodge what is coming its way. Screams of both fear and excitement could be heard as a vehicle resembling an armored buggy just rams it over while continuing through the forest.

00:10-00:21

"Battlefield 2042: The Soldiers of Remnant!"

00:21-00:36

Specialist Team Battlefield

Semyon "Seeker" Zaytsev, played by Author #3

Alan "Gremlin" Borowski, played by Author #2

David "Halo" Simmons, played by Author #1

Ruby Rose, played by Lindsay Jones

Weiss Schnee, played by Kara Eberle

Blake Belladonna, played by Zrryn Zech

Yang Xiao Long, played by Barbara Dunkelman

Jaune Arc, played by Miles Luna

Nora Valkyrie, played by Samantha Ireland

Pyrrha Nikos, played by Jen Brown

Lie, Ren, played by Monty Oum

Glynda Goodwitch, played by Kathleen Zuelch

Professor Ozpin, played by Shannon McCormick

Roman Torchwick, played by Gray G. Haddock

00:31-00:36

Team RWBY and JNPR are on top of a small amount of rubble, fighting a seemingly everlasting horde of Grimm. When they are suddenly about to be overrun.

00:36-00:47

The same vehicle carrying our three protagonists bursts through, flying midair with Halo holding onto dear life, Seeker at the wheel with a determined look on his face, and Gremlin laughing like crazy as he mounts the MG on the back of the vehicle. They crash into the crowd, causing enough mayhem and confusion as Gremlin lights up the crowd faster than No Russian. Team RWBY and JNPR look at them, confused before they join the fray.