Chapter 26

*sigh* what a hectic day! We walked a bit more before sitting on a boat to cross the river.

I sat beside Kakashi, no way I'm missing the opportunity-, Naruto and Sasuke sat together while Tazuna sat in the middle.

We were silently crossing the river when I Suddenly remembered something.

"oye" I nudged Kakashi in the stomach, he looked at me dead panning clearly not in good health. But didn't say anything cause he was too tired to do so.

"What?" He asked while sighing

"That" I said

"What is it?" He asked, being a little confused

"That" I said again

"What? What is it?" He asked now wanting to know what I wanna say. Becoming a little alert for no response-.

"OH MY GOD IT'S HUGE" Naruto shouted looking at the incomplete bridge

"That's what she said" I told Kakashi trying to control my laugh. In the meantime Tazuna and Sasuke shouted at Naruto telling him not to shout.

Kakashi fought hard not to Snicker at my comment, he controlled it. Sasuke who heard me buried his face in his hands in embarrassment.

"Hina why are you laughing! Sensei! Sasuke! I don't understand the joke" Naruto said making me laugh harder not carrying about anything.

"We don't understand either Naruto, your friend is just stupid" Kakashi said

"Don't lie You agree that was a good one" I laughed harder throwing my head back, slapping Kakashi's back while laughing loudly as if he was my best friend.

Sasuke pulled me towards his side covering my mouth with his hands but that didn't stop my laugh, my voice was muffled but I was still laughing.

"Stop making such comments! will you" Sasuke said, from his tone I could tell he wanted to throw me out of the boat and leave me there. That only made me laugh harder to the point that I started to cry.

"I don't understand this!" Naruto asked not being able to grasp the joke

Suddenly the shiver went down my spine, I felt the same strange stare. Really hard stare! My laugh died down real quick.... With all the fog around I couldn't see, I activated my byakugan my eyes searching for something or someone.

I finally spotted someone or was that something- on the halfway done bridge... Kakashi was surely not in a state of fighting... We are exhausted too.... I don't think it's good to say it!... I kept this to myself. After all whatever that was, it wasn't attacking us.

We arrived at Tazuna's home, Tazuna helped Kakashi in a different room, let's say Kakashi was really tired. Naruto and Sasuke sat down, while I decided to go to Tsunami.

"Nami chan, let me help with something. I don't want you to feel burdened" I said standing beside, she pat my head

"Oh no Hina, you guys bought my dad safely here. This is not a burden on me! Not at all" she chuckled.

"Oh tsunami chan let us help you. We would love to" Naruto said suddenly popping behind me making me jump.

"Krishna! Naruto don't do that-" I deadpan when Sasuke hit the back of my head

"Yeah, shut up. And do work" Sasuke said nonchalantly. Of course I hit him back, After that the three of us helped tsunami. She kept on refusing at first but gave in after all it was us.

"Let's settle down, thanks for the help guys! You three are lovely kids" tsunami said carrying the food to the table.

"Nami chan I'll take Sensei's food in his room, I just want him to rest properly" I said. Tsunami prepared a plate for Kakashi.