Ddaeng

Ambrose pov ~~

I was searching for her, chipmunk is behaving differently... I'm not sure why though. Did I do something to upset her ?
I saw her entering the cafe, I followed. In the middle of all these, one of my men called me.

" Sir it's an emergency!! "

" Take care of it yourself, I have something very important to do"

" But sir...."

" I said ....handle it yourself "

I need to meet chipmunk, I need to know what I did wrong. Some people looked scared maybe they recognised me, I ignored them.
When I entered, I saw chipmunk with Josh. They were talking and what she said after made me shocked.....

" Do you like my brother ?? "

" Yes....yeh????....I...."

" Wait !! Do you like me ??? "

I shouted in shocked, I was so happy.

" Do you really like me ?? Really ?? "

I grabbed her in excitement and spun her around.

" What are you doing ?? Put me down .... "

" Ohh sorry !!! "

I put her down and again asked her as I was still in denial that she likes me

" Who said I likes you ? "

She fumbled on her words....

" But you confessed yourself "

" That was a mistake....."

And she left, I followed her with excitement.

" Chipmunk, you really like me?? I can't believe this....you know how happy I'm right now "

" Stop following me !!! "

She cutely ran away. Oh my god I'm so happy like sooooo muchhhh ......

" They didn't come to pick me just because of some girls ??? This bastards !!! I'll show them who's the real boss "

A woman in her late 40's said.

" What did you say their name is ?? "

She asked her secretary.

Ambrose was in his office when he got a call

" Your mother is in your office "

" What ??? "

He ran downstairs to greet his mom, he informed josh too.

" Mom !!! You didn't tell me that you were coming "

" Ohh I didn't told you ?? Don't you tell your guard to handle things by himself as you were very busy !!!  "

She's angry, Ambrose gulped when he remembered what he had done. He was with viradya when his man called him and he totally ignored.

" Hey mom !!! When did you come back ?? "

Josh said happily and went to hug her but she stopped him.. Ambrose tried to warn him but he didn't notice.

" You are here too ?? How ?? You got time from your stupid play ?? "

" Play ??? What are you saying ? I don't play any games ....mom ...are you on high ? "

" You little brat !!  Cancel his cards "

She said to her secretary

" What .... Okay I'm sorry ....."

" Actually cancel both's cards !! "

" What ?? Mom !!!!! "

Ambrose and Josh shouted at the same time.

" Mom I'm the mafia king ....what will people think when they get to know my cards got frozen by his mom ?? "

" When did you start thinking about people's opinion??? "

" But...mom....."

" I said what I said ... they will not get their cards until I say so ..."

" Mom ....we are not kids anymore !! "

Josh whined, Ambrose looked at her with his puppy eyes hoping it would work.

" Fortunately you know that !! "

She sarcastically replied and left .
Ambrose and Josh looked at each other.

" Now how will I see Rachel ??? "

" How will I buy chipmunk her fav coffee??? "

They both got their priorities.

Why are we here again ?? "

Rachel took Viradya with her to the shopping mall for some shopping.

" I need new clothes for my next author's meeting "

" Didn't you buy dresses for the same reason last time too "

" Girl....... I can't go there wearing the same clothes because of that aria bitch ...she loves to show off just because she's from a rich family .... Ahhh she really pisses me off !! "

" Fine .... don't ruin your mood .. let's go !! '

" Yes !! "

" These are the final improvisation you asked ma'am"

" Humm... it's not bad ...good job !! "

Mrs.Rachefort said.
She was in the mall too. She went there to check her business as she owns that mall. She was walking around the mall with her secretary and important figures behind her. They went to the 15th floor where the ladies section was. When they reached there, they saw a man misbehaving with one of the female staff.

"What did you said ??? This product isn't refundable...why ?? I bought this from here now why can't I return it??"

" I'm sorry sir ....but this product isn't from our shop !! "

" What ?? You stupid lady !!! This isn't from your shop then from where it is ...what about this receipt ??? It clearly says this product is bought from YOUR shop !! "

" Sir ...this receipt is....old ...."

" Woah ...this bitch ....are you calling us liter ??? "

The woman with the man said....while the staff was continuously saying sorry to them.

" I can't believe this ...call your boss right now... I don't want to talk to you anymore .... You called us liar ??? "

"Ahh this bastards !!! Who allowed them to even enter this mall.....now the whole shop is smelling like a shit ...because of these shit people"

Everyone looked at the direction.

" What did you said ?? "

The man asked in a frustrated tone, which Viradya replied.

" Actually you are more than a shitty bastard who's trying to steal money from a innocent person !! You called her stupid lady when you yourself looks like a blob fish who has never earned a white money throughout his life "

" How dare you to call my husband that ?? "

" Then what should we call you both ?? A scammer who bought a fake receipt to scam money or a mannerless bitches who doesn't know how to behave in a public place ?? "

Viradya reply shut the woman's mouth. Mrs.Rachefort chuckled at their savage replies.

A/n pov :- Hey guys welcome back ....and thank you so much for all the support. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and a special shout out to all the lovelies who liked my chapters ; thank you !!

See you in the next chapter 🩷🤎